Author's Note

Sorry if you thought this would be an update. But it's not. :(

I just finished High-school, and decided that since I have a lot of free time that maybe I will start re-writing this story again. But as for now for those who follow me may have noticed that I have started posting another book called 'Is she the good girl?'

This book is about a girl called Elina Collins , the "good-two shoe nerd" who doesn't like to really interact with individuals in her school, except her social group which consist of 3-5 people, within the social Hierarchy she is the "nerd". She would never dare to break any rules in school.

But out of school, she is the famous street fighter 'Pierce' although nobody know the identity of Pierce behind that black mask, only her coach Sean and her best friend Dylan.

What happens when her dad decided to remarry a women, who just so happens to have 2 boys. One of them being Elina's age, Aaron Perez the most popular guy, The star captain of the lacrosse team in her school, which so happens to be the most popular sport in their school. Also who's group of friends consist of trouble maker and heart breaker? Will she be able to keep her secret or will it be exposed?

If you would like to find out more then surely Start reading Is she the good girl Elina's life drama and romance!

COPYRIGHT

Please be sure to share it with your friends!

-- Sneak Peak --

I glanced at the time and saw it was 7:40 am, I closed my eyes to fall back into sleep, but my phone started ringing, I had manage to ignore it.

Justin groaned "Elina pick up your fucking phone already" he grumbled "Its making my hangover worse" he said grabbing the pillow and covering his ears

"fuck sake don't get so cranky " I said as I got out of bed grabbing the silk sheets with me to cover my body, I heard Justin mutter something but decided to ignore it.

I reached my bag opening it I pull out my phone and answered it without looking

" Hello" I say while yawning, " ELINA WHERE ARE YOU! DID YOU FORGET TODAY IS YOUR FATHERS WEDDING!" The person yelled, I winched pulling the phone away I looked at the caller ID which read 'dad',

my eyes widen and I lock my phone and pressed the button again to be able to read the date "Shit!" I mutter "ELINA ANSWER ME" my dad yelled I put the phone in my ears.

"I'm sorry dad, my friend was going through a tough time so I ended up falling asleep!I'm on my way to Rose's house to get dressed right now" I rushed, feeling a bit guilty but push the feeling away. I then looked over at a very amused Justin, I flashed him the finger and turned away. I heard him chuckle.

"You better be home in 20 minutes, the ceremony is in few hours, you know you have to get ready and all that" dad scolded, I sigh

"yes dad on my way!I'm leaving now bye" I said then hanged up I heard Justin sniggering, I saw his shoes on the floor and chucked it, which hit his ass

"Ow! What was that for?" He mumbled sitting up rubbing his ass which was covered thank god.

I roll my eyes " shut up and drive me to my soon to be step mom's house!" I shouted throwing his clothes at him, He sighed and we both quickly dressed up. "You need to ice your cheeks they look really bad, I don't even remember you fighting" he said pointing at my cheek, then shrugged.

"Shit. I'm going to have to put make up don't think i have time for this" I said grabbing my things and walking out of Justin's room, he followed me after grabbing an ice pack and handing it to me, which i thanked him for and placed it on my cheek then we got into his car.

I saw my glasses on his dashboard, I grabbed it and slipped it on.

"You know about last night.." He said smirking, I rolled my eyes "I was highly intoxicated, don't get any other idea" I muttered, this wasn't exactly my first time having sex, my first time was an accident with my first boyfriend Tony gosh I wish I hadn't done it with him.

"dam and here I thought you fell for my charms" he fake pouted, I laughed and rolled my eyes and look over at him. "More like you fell for mine" I said winking at him. He chuckled "babe, who wouldn't, I'm quite surprised Sean hasn't" I cringe "Ew Justin, please keep your mouth shut, Sean is like a brother to me." I said shaking my head.

Justin has black hair that's always in a quiff magically or maybe sometimes in the side, his eye colour is grey. He has a good amount of muscles and of course a six pack, from the street fighting.

Whereas me, I have chocolate brown hair that's straight, my eye colour is a hazel brown. I have a healthy and fit athletes body and have a slight outline of abs forming, which actually took a while but i was so proud of it!

In 10 minutes we reached to Rose's house, I bid my good bye to Justin handing him the ice pack then headed inside making sure my hair covers my bruised cheek.

As soon as I walked in, everyone was running around getting each other ready, I made my way to Rose's room to notify her that i'm there, as soon as she saw me, she instructed me as well as one of the 2 ladies that were following her to get me ready while pushing me into the bathroom with a towel, undergarments and my bridesmaids dress (which was a long halter neck royal blue gown) that was in a white cover bag.

I told the lady that I will shower and she can just set up outside in the bedroom, the lady nodded.

I sighed and shook my head locking the door behind me, then hanged the items which was in my hand and decided to waste no time and started to do my business.

-- End Of Sneak Peak --

Well i hope you enjoyed it. That isn't the whole chapter only bit's of it. 

Be sure to go on my profile to find the story and read the rest of it.

Currently I'm working on chapter 2, since i'm on holiday for the rest of August I decided to update 'Is she the good girl?' as much as possible, if i finish the book then it would be awesome, but I don't think it would be possible :P.

But enough of my silly rant and just go read the book! Don't forget to Vote & Share it, if you love/like it.

~ Bella xoxo