Chapter 3: Roses and Violets

Ivy

I watch as Sebastian and his girlfriend had a huge fight in the lunch room, some of the things that Sebastian said to her, was just so mean and harsh. He was nothing like the Sebastian I knew, the shy, quite cute boy who use to paint in his room, and a lot of those paintings were of me. I feel my cheeks start to get red just thinking about when we snuck out for him to painted me by an old garden but it had no flowers or weeds; it was just covered in cinderblocks. When my father and mother were younger, right when they first meet, he took her to this garden; she said that flowers use to grow there all the time. And they were beautiful and so tall that they could almost reach the sun.

But the flowers and the garden died the day my mother died. Now, it's just cinderblocks but to me it's still a garden because people would go there and paint on the blocks and it looks just like a garden again. The night that Sebastian and I went there, it was close to midnight, it was night before I was support to move and we wanted to leave something in the garden for us to always remember each other. But we never made it there; instead, we stood under an old abandoned house because of the thunderstorm that decides to hit us. I remember how he held me close and listen to me cry. Thunder is my only weakness and when it hits, I have to hide.

I remember him holding me so close, his head buried into my wet hair while my head was buried into his chest, just trying to hide from the world. As I cried and wish my mother was there, Sebastian did something I didn't see coming. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Hush my sweet Ivy. I have you." He whispers so low that I almost missed it. Before I could say something to him, I see him lower his head to mine and feel his lips against mine. And that night, as he kissed me, I prayed that the storm would never pass, and we could stay in that old abandoned house together forever.

***

"Hello? Ivy? You with me?" I hear making me break from my memories. "I'm sorry, did you say something?" I ask as I turn away from looking at the door that Sebastian stormed off though and looked back at my only friend here. I see Olivia looking at me, a red lip smile on her face and Luke has his arm around her waist line. "I did ask you something, I asked if you had anyone here that you remember before you left." She says and cups her hands in front of her waiting for my answer.

I couldn't tell her about Sebastian yet, it was just too soon and I didn't know if she is friends with me because she likes me or because I'm famous. So I shook my head, "Nope, I started dancing around the age of five and my dad just wanted me to stay focus with that so I didn't really make friends." I say and take a drink. "Hmm..." Olivia says and lends back, "So we're you just looking at Sebastian Wells because his good looking or are you lying to me and you know him?" She asks. I feel my cheeks get red, "Why... Why would I lie to you?" I ask as she looks at Luke. Then she starts to laugh, "I'm just messing with you darling, I believe you." Then she lends into the table and moves her finger to show she wants me to move closer to her.

I do and lend in, "But if you want to tell me whatever you and Sebastian have, I'm here for you." She whisper and gives me wink. I give her a smile and mouth 'thank you' to her as we both lend back.

***

As we finish our lunch, I hear the bell ring. "Okay Miss. Rose, what's your next class?" I hear Luke asks as we start to walk. "Nothing, I have an open period for the next two hours." I say. "Wow, you sure got lucky, must be because you're famous." Olivia teases and I giggle, I really like this girl, I can see her as a true friend. "Well if you get bored, the library is down the hall. Or we have a nice bookstore just down the street, Olivia and I go there sometimes to have..." Before he could finish that Olivia punches Luke on the shoulder, "Luke! Shut up!" She yells before she storms off. "Oh come on Olivia I was just kidding!" He yells and starts to run after her. "See you later Ivy!" He yells and I see Olivia wave the back of her hand at me saying goodbye to me. I giggle as I start to find the library, maybe I could get some work done.

Tell Her You Love Her Tooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें