Chapter 26: Karma

MOMMA IS HERE!

BABIES. I am using new Wattpad features in this chapter. Please update your Wattpad app the new version so you can see these new features! ;) <33333

ATTENTION: I'M HAVING AN ART CONTEST FOR THE VENDETTA AND DEATH SERIES! All entries are due by Sunday, December 13th, at 12:00 AM EST!! Winners get a follow, shoutout, and displayed on my Wattpad profile.Submissions via Instagram and Twitter are preferred (katrocks247 is my username), and my email as a last resort! (Katarinaetonks(at)gmail.com)

* * *

"I'd let Fico split me in half whether he's on top of me or below me," @hindering said, when asked what to put at the beginning of this chapter

"Zzzzz," @chrisrocks247 said, because she be sleeping.

* * *

*cue music attached to chapter "Mad"- by Muse* ;)

            I woke up hanging halfway off a couch with the taste of mango juice, regret, and what I imagined ass would taste like, all mixed together in one awful concoction. I really hoped the last flavor was just an exaggeration.

I cracked my eyes open a sliver and tried to lift myself up off the couch. The couch? What the fück? What was I doing on the couch? In Fico's office?

A headache pounded behind my eyes and my head suddenly felt a trillion pounds of death and agony. Pieces of conversations and actions that Drunk Sam had participated in the night before made me sick to my stomach, like the aftermath of a really bad knock off Mexican burrito at Taco Bell. Minus the uncontrollably shitting, thank god...

This was certainly worst hangover I'd ever had.

Groaning, I let my head go limp against a soft pillow and tried to remember how I'd gotten on the couch. How I'd gotten into Fico's suit jacket... My left hand had been clenching something. I pushed up the long sleeves of the suit jacket and let my fingers unravel, discovering one of his silver cobra cuff links in my palm.

I frowned at the cuff link and recalled Fico's promise to bend me over his desk and fück me. I also recalled myself hugging Fico's earth globe at the corner of his office and sobbing. When had this happened? Had he dismissed Robert for the night? He must have, because I could hear Fico's deep voice at my ear, gently asking me to let go of the stupid globe so he could carry me to my room. I turned around and slapped him hard. His nostrils flared, but he didn't snap at me. Instead, he walked over to the couch and arranged the pillows and a blanket so that it looked like tired drunk girl's paradise.

Fico sat down at the end of the couch and didn't say anything. I discreetly watched him over my arm and held onto my earth globe. I yawned. Wiped my already makeup-smudged eyes. Eventually, I wandered over to the couch and lay down. I could still feel his fingers neatly undoing the straps of heels.