Chapter 32: Act Of Love

Start from the beginning

Once I got Ariel passed the commanders at the packs entrance she paid more attention to our surroundings. She never got a chance to roam around in the woods that surrounded our pack until now. "It's beautiful." She was in awe at the green trees and the sun that peeked through them.

I let my arms wrap around my waist and folded them behind myself. I smiled at my mate, who stared in awe at the nature around her, I hoped to always to keep a smile on her face.

"We visited an alpha this morning that put us in contact with the witch." I watched Ariel's reaction. She stayed calm and cool. She already knew what we went to do. "Taylor and Eleanor told me. Any luck?" She continued to stare around us as we walked. "Yes actually. We have to travel to her because she lives in another state." Ariel paused in her stride. "You have to leave again?" She cleared her throat to hide the fact that she didn't want us to leave. I couldn't help but to read her thoughts but it seemed our mate really didn't want to be apart from us but she thought she sounded like a child if she admitted it out loud.

"Your missing us doesn't make you a child. Your feelings are valid and they matter." I was stern with my words. We missed her just as much as she missed us when we are apart. "Your reading my thoughts." Her tone was flat and her eyes darted at me. "Don't down play your feelings." I told her sternly. "You don't want us to go just as much as we don't. But the witch has to see both Me and Kingsley. She has known us since way back in the day but it's been years. She requested that she see both of us in order to help us. Rogues have been after her for centuries to get revenge for the curse she put on them. So she's paranoid. If we want to help Grace, we have to go see her together."I exhaled. The more I thought of it, the more I hated that we needed this witches help in the first place. I just wanted to be with my mate.

"Right." Ariel agreed. I watched her face carefully as I said my next sentence. "We have to go tomorrow and come back within two days because we are getting a blood moon soon."

"A blood moon?" She questioned me and I nodded. "It's rare, and only happens once every few years. Sometimes it even skips some years. The moon will be full but it will also be red. For centuries every time the blood moon would come around it would make every werewolf go insane. To be clear I don't mean murderous or mental but..." Ariel gave me her undivided attention, truly taken by what I was telling her. "Sexually crazy." I finished. She raised her eyebrows. "So every wolf in the word is going to be having sex?" She asks. "Yes." I nod. "Every single wolf in the world and it's mate will be out of their mind. Their bodies will be so filled with lust that they won't be able to think of anything else or do anything else but.. have sex." I cleared my throat. "Kingsley will want you so bad that he won't let you leave his bed. Since you are his mate, mated to a werewolf, you will be just as hypnotized by the lust that you won't want to leave either."

Ariel bit her bottom lip and crossed her arms over stomach. It was amusing to see her get so hot and bothered in front of me. The sexiness my mate exuded was one of a kind. "What about you?" She questioned. "It wont effect you?"

"I'm not a wolf." I told her and stepped closer to her. I dipped my head down and stared at her soft lips.
"Plus, i don't need a full moon to fuck you all night."
Ariel's cheeks blushed red making me bite down on my own lip this time. I stood straight and took my time rubbing her cheek with my thumb. I loved watching her face light up whenever I talked to her, especially when it was about making her feel good. She leaned into my hand contently, I could hold her forever. "I can't believe that's about to happen to me, I'm a little nervous." She smiled and then lifted her head. "Wait! What about the wolves who aren't mated? Taylor? Eleanor? Who will they have sex with?"