Jack Frost.

P.S. I love you snowflake

I turn to Anna, tears in my eyes. Happy tears. "Elsa what's wrong?" She asks, I shake my head. "Nothing, they're happy tears Anna. Read this." I hand her the letter. After a moment, she looks up at me. Tears in her eyes, "Oh Elsa. You have caught a lucky one, I'm so happy for you. I had no idea that he wrote this." I laugh, "Now wipe away those tears. Let's go to that ice castle." Anna said, she wipes them away and pinches my cheeks. I laugh again, so does she. "Let's go." I say, I link my arm with hers. We head out the doors to my old ice castle.

*Jacks POV*
I'm standing in the middle of both staircases above Elsa's frozen fountain, in her ice castle. After I put everything in place, I came here and fixed everything that broke. Kristoff helped me create the ice rose I left for Elsa. I decided not to use my powers to make it, so it took me awhile to get it done. I hope she loved it.
"Hey Jack. I just saw them leave the city. They'll be here soon." Kristoff tells me, "Ok, thanks Kristoff. Do you think this is a good place to propose?" I ask him, I want everything to be perfect for her. She deserves the best. Kristoff looks around from the bottom of the stairways. "Get on one knee and turn to the side."
"Ok." I turn to the side like I'm going to do with Elsa. "How does it look now?" I ask "Elsa is going to love it! You are a genius picking this spot Jack Frost." Kristoff runs up the stairs, I laugh. "Hey don't be laughing at me. You're wearing a suit. Something I'd never thought I see you in."
I look down at my outfit, it's a dark blue suit, with all the other proper attire that goes with it. "Hey, I never thought I would wear one either. But she deserves it." Kristoff laughs again, "Whatever you say, but you still look weird." Kristoff and I head down to the bottom of the stairway, to wait for Elsa and Anna.

*Elsa's POV*
Once we reach the stairs that lead to the doors of my castle, Anna stops me. "What?" I ask her
"You need to change your dress."
"Why?"
"Just do it." I take a couple steps away from her, I imagine a dress, and I lift up some ice and snow, and change my dress. It turns to a cream colored dress, slightly poofed, not too much. I'm not to find of big dresses. A fitted top, with thin cap sleeves, sweet heart top, with a snowflake at the tip. Since I am his snowflake, I smile when I'm done. "Oh Elsa it's beautiful. But first your hair before you go in." Anna comes around me, and takes down my tight bun. After a couple minutes, she's done. She comes back around, "One more thing. I need to smooth back your bangs." She does that one last thing and steps back to admire her work. "Oh Elsa, you look beautiful. Make ice or something to look."
I laugh and make ice, I lean over my reflection. I gasp and turn my head side to side, then I make a large wall of ice on a near by rock. Oh my gosh, I do look, pretty. "Elsa. You ready?"
"Ready." We walk inside, my jaw drops. Everything is back to the way it was the first time I made it. Jack and Kristoff are waiting for us in front of the frozen fountain. I go to Jack, he extends his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asks, I smile and take it. "Of course." He leads me a little ways away, and puts one hand on my waist, the other holding my hand. I put my free hand on his shoulder.

*Jacks POV*
"No music?" Elsa asks, I smirk. "There's music. Anna, Kristoff?"
They nod, and start playing (A.N* play the video at the top. that's what they're playing Anna plays the piano part with her violin. Ok back to the story). I convinced Kristoff to learn chello a long time ago. Just incase I ever planned something very special for Elsa. He starts playing, Anna plays the violin. She's always known how to play.
We dance slowly to the music, Elsa stares at me in shock. "You got Kristoff to learn how to play chello. Like that? In two hours?" She asks, I laugh. "Of course not, I convinced him to learn how to play a long time ago. In case, I ever planned something very special for you."
She smiles and leans her head down. "This was a perfect time for him to put his new talent to use." I whisper. I twirl her around, keeping my eyes on her. When she comes back around, I bring her closer to me. Elsa puts her head on my shoulder as we continue to dance. When Anna and Kristoff finish their song, we stop dancing. I keep a hold of her hand, in a proper way as I lead her up the stairs. I look at her like she's the world to me, Elsa doesn't notice. Once we reach the center, right in front of the fountain, I stop.
I hold on to both of her hands, looking right into her eyes. "Elsa Arens, queen of arendale. I had no idea, that when I came to your kingdom. I would fall in love with you. When I had left for a few months, it had been almost a year since I last saw you. When I saw you again, your beauty had blossomed. I had never seen such beauty, and every year. You just kept getting more and more beautiful."
I stop to look at her, she's still wearing that necklace, then I continue. "When you turned 21, you had become a breathtaking woman. Stunning, striking, need I go on?" She laughs, I smile at her. "Then when you changed your dress, here at the ice castle." I stop unable to find the words, "You were...gosh there are no words. You rendered me speechless Elsa. I could only kiss you. Your snow, and ice creations, don't compare to your beauty."
I let go of one of her hands, creating a snow ball. I throw it in the air, she looks up at it. I take my chance with the distraction and get on one knee. When she looks back down, she gasps and covers her hand. "Elsa Arens.." I take a moment to pull out the ring. "Will you marry me snowflake?" I ask her, she removes her hand. "Oh Jack.. Yes I'll marry you!" She laughs, and so do I. I put the ring on her left hand. I stand back up and kiss her, when I pull away, I bring her in for a hug. Anna and Kristoff, come up to us. "Congratulations you two." Anna says, she comes over and gives Elsa a hug. Kristoff shakes my hand, "I knew she was going to say yes."
Anna and Elsa are looking at the ring, I made it out of ice. The diamond is small and blue, the rest completely white. I see Kristoff looking at Anna, I continue to admire Elsas beauty. I can't wait to call her my wife.