009.

M A L A Y S I A

''What do you wanna do today laysia?''Mya asked laying down on the couch next to me.

"I wanna get my nipples pierced-"

"Really? Nipple Piercing? That'd be kinda hot lets do it, I could get my belly ring too!"She giggles clinging her hands together.

"Ok lets do it .. Let me go get my keys and we can go."I said getting up.

••••••••

We pulled up to a tattoo shop and I unbuckled my seat belt. Me and mia exchanged looks excitedly and hopped out the car.

We walked to the door that had the tattoo's shop logo on the window of the store. I pulled the handle walking in holding the door open for mia.

"Hello ladies, my names mason what can I do for you ladies today?"He questioned rubbing his hands together.

"Well I want both my nipples done .. And she wants to get her belly button pierced."I replied smiling.

He smiles showing off his pearly white teeth. "Sounds great I can take you in there."He said pointing to the door.

"And my man sam will take you in the room beside us."He smiled at mia pointing to the room next to mine.

I walked into the room he directed me to and sat down and patently waited for him to come.

"Alright gorgeous take off your shirt and bra and hold your boobs while slightly pinching your nipples."He instructes pulling out his kit.

"Why do I gotta pinch my nipples?"I asked pulling down my bra.

"By pinching your nipples it helps make them puff out more making it easier for me to slide the needle through."He confirmed.

I nodded not knowing what else to say. He opened a packet of wet wipes and wiped down my nipples. I flinched slightly, he looked at me raising his eye brow.

"It was cold."I chuckled. He nodded his head and continued wiping them down.

He pulled out a long ass needle. And I froze I didn't know it was that big. Plus my nipples weren't that big. So I got a lil scared.

"Relax it never really hurts the first time."

I let out a sigh in relief.

"Until the second one."He chuckled My breath hitched after he said that.

"Stop fucking with me man let's just get this shit over with!"I demanded closing my eyes.

I hadn't felt anything so I peeked throught one eye  and saw him holding the needle holding back his laugh.

•••••••

I wiped my tears and gently pulled my loose to leave my bra off. I left the room and once mia saw me she grinned jumping up from her seat rushing over to me.

"Well bish whip them out lemme see!"She giggled.

I pulled down my top down and jer eyes widened before she smirked.

"Babes ya boobs look mad sexy now!"She cheered.

I thanked her pulling my top back up. We went to the front and payed  the bills. We left the store and got into the car and decided to go to chick- fil-A.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys im sorry I haven't been updating on this story... I ran out of Ideas! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter much love byeee

VOTE & COMMENT!!!