002.

3 Months Later...

M A L A Y S I A

"Laysia let's go out tonight!"Mia squealed I chuckled at her excitement.

"I'm game, why not" I shrugged.

"Yessss! I'm gonna go get dressed meet back down in an hour?"She asked I shrugged, she rolled her eyes.

•••••

I straightened the last piece of my hair it didn't take long mostly because I cut it into a long Bob ish look.

I put on my outfit debating weather or not if I should put on underwear.

Probably should.

I slipped on a thong than my outfit (Pic on the side + the hair cut)

I sprayed perfume and slipped on my heals I pulled out my phone and took a sexy ass selfie.

"Are you ready bitch?"Mia yelled from the other side of my door.

"Just about, impatient little shit"I chuckled locking the door.

Ha. Club lit here we come.

•••••••

Meek mill- All eyes on you

We arrived and stopped in front of the club we got out the car and walked to the bouncer.

"Name"He said in a deep voice.

"Malaysia watermen"

"Mia adderlini"

|3rd Person|

They walked into the club as malayasia's eyes wondered around the club watching strangers grind on eachother basically having dry sex.

Her eyes came to a stop once she saw the white boy she'd seen months ago his eyes locked on her and they widened before a sly smirk played on his lips.

She merely winked at him before sashaing over to her best friend mia who was at the bar flirting her little ass off.

M A L A Y S I A

"Bitch what are you doing?" I chuckled watching mia flirt with the bartender.

"Getting us free drinks!"She yelled over the music.

I shook my head and swayed my hips to the beat of the music, watching people have the time of their lives and drinking themselves into oblivion.

I closed my eyes trying to relax until I felt a presence near me. I opened my eyes and there stood the gorgeous white boy.

"May I help you"I yelled over the music his eyes wondered up and down my body shamelessly as he licked his pink full lips.

"I never got your name"He said coming closer.

"That's because you never asked" I smirked grabbing Mia's hand walking into the sea of people.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heeeeeey guys, are you liking the story so far or nah leave feedback pleaseee!

VOTE & COMMENT!!

-SHANICE.