005.

M A L A Y S I A

"all I'm saying is you needa relax"Mia sighed I gave her the 'wtf' face.

"Mia what the fuck are you talking I'm not doing anything" I chuckled.

"Just relax!"She yelled before storming upstairs.

I shook my head I didn't have time for her non sense this early in the morning.

Now that I think about it she's been acting all moody since she fuck that guy at the store.

Damn what was his name again?

Aw well its probably just nothing I shrugged my shoulders turning off the t.v laying down on my couch letting the sleep take over my body.

•••••••••

"Just take it and if your not prego than be happy and stop fucking around"I said giving her the pregnancy test.

Yep you heard right she thinks well I think she's pregnant turns out when she was being a hoe they had unprotected sex.

"Ugh fine"She groaned snatching the box away from me.

"But if I am pregnant what the fuck am I gonna do? I'm pretty sure I was just a good fuck for him, I can't raise a baby by myself laysia"She whimpered.

"Babe you won't be by yourself, cause ima be here throughout everything and anything I got your back babe forever and always"I gushed pulling her into my embrace.

"Thank you so much, your bestest friend a girl can ever ask for"She said kissing every part of my lips.

"I know bitch, I know" I chuckled squeezing her tightly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys, this was kinda a filler cause I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry. Byeeeeeeee

VOTE & COMMENT!!!

-SHANICE.