Chapter 3: Keep Your Mouth Shut

Start from the beginning

"Fine Kellen, she can come over."

"I love you."

I heard her kiss her teeth. "I love you, too."

"I'll see you in a few, behbey."

"Mhm. Goodbye Kellen." She hung up the phone.

I looked back to Natalie who was now wondering around the shop looking at all the art work.

"I guess you could just follow me to the crib." I shrugged. Walking back over to Tahj, I dapped him up before asking him to close up the shop.

He nodded and turned back to finish closing.

Walking over to the front door, I held it open for Natalie so we could make our way to the car.

"I guess you could just follow me," I shrugged as I pulled out the keys to my Range.

"Okay," she mumbled before pointing across the parking lot. "That's my blue Nissan over there."

I nodded, and then hit the keyless entry to my car. I watched her walk across the parking lot and get into her car, then I followed suit.

--

I pulled into the garage and parked my car before turning it off. I took a deep breath and ran a hand down my face just thinking about the disaster that this could turn into. I knew that Ivy and Nami had bad blood, so I'm sure Ivy wasn't too happy to be meeting Nami's sister.

I got out the car and jogged up to the front door, I nervously tapped my foot along the concrete as I waited for Natalie walk up. She finally joined me at the door causing me to sigh and slowly unlock the door. I pushed it open and crept inside. After hanging my coat up at the door, I walked a little further into the living room.

"Ivy?" I called out.

"In here," I heard her call back, sounding like she was in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen with Natalie right behind me.

I found Ivy standing in front of the skin bouncing Amir on her hip. I walked up to them and wrapped my arms around her waist. I placed a kiss on Amir's cheek, and then kissed Ivy.

"How was your day?" I asked kissing her once more.

She shrugged before turning around completely and handing Amir to me. "It was okay. Don't try to sucker me up boy." She folded her arms across her chest before looking around me. Her eyes landed on Natalie and she shifted her weight to her left foot. "This must be Nami's sister." She mumbled.

I nodded before motioning for Natalie to come over to us. "Natalie, this is my behbey Ivy. Behbey, this is Nami's sister, Natalie."

Natalie gave Ivy a look that I couldn't quite decipher, and I could tell it made Ivy uncomfortable. I cleared my throat and looked between the both of them. My eyes finally settled on Natalie, as I lifted Amir up to her.

"Mir, this ya auntie Natalie," I chuckled lowly. He reached out to Natalie causing her to coo and whisk him out of my arms. "Looks like he already f*ck witcha."

Natalie smiled and lightly bounced Amir in her arms. Her smile suddenly faded and her eyes grew glossy.

"He looks so much like you Kellen," she sniffed. "But I can still see Nami in him too," she lightly smiled. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so emotional." She cleared her throat while using the back of her hand to dry her eyes.

I nodded my head in understanding. "It's cool. I understand." I mumbled. "But you know you can come back and visit him at any time."

She smiled. "Thank you. I'd really like that."