Josh

{Tyler}
[this chapter is so bad I apologize in advance]

Josh invited me to meet his family tonight. He usually never talks about his family a lot so I don't know a lot about them. It was around 8 pm and I put on a nice button up shirt with a bow. (Josh had told me not to dress up that nicely) I went to the store and picked up some flowers for Josh's mom on the way to Josh's. When I got there I nervously stepped up and rang the door. A little child of many opened the door. From the background I saw children everywhere running around and screaming at the top of their lungs. I stared at the little boy for a moment forgetting where I was. "Oh hi, is Josh home?" The little kid just started at me until I saw Josh. He led me into the house and took the flowers and put them on the couch. It took me a while to take in all the children living in Josh's house. "H-how many of them are there?" He mumbled "not really sure" I could tell he didn't really feel comfortable. It seemed like he didn't care much about his family. Except for the little boy who answered the door. Josh was playing around with him and it was so adorable. His name was Max. The door rang then his mother came in with a bunch of boxes with pizza. She was yelling over kids and such trying to bring it to the kitchen. Josh directed me over to the dinner table to eat. I just say there watching children of all ages going through the pizza. I heard the mom and dad yelling at all the kids to sit down but once they were seated the noise began to rise again. I was expecting the parents to do something about it but they were just on their phones not caring at all. I like looked over at Josh and he was getting angry. "I have some news." Josh said quietly. Everyone likes looked up for a second then back to what they were doing. This time Josh louder. "I have some news." Even though I knew they could all hear him they all ignored. This time Josh more furious stood up from his chair. He just jokingly said "I'm gay and this is my boyfriend, Tyler." For the scour time his family looked up but for longer but then continued to what they were doing. Josh just laughed and took my hand for the door. "Why did you take me here, Josh?" We hopped in his car. With him still laughing he said "to show you no one cares."