Tyler

{Josh}
I had to walking to school and it was perfect weather too. Rain. I got to school late and I quickly went to the off to get a pass and headed to my first hour. I didn't see Tyler anywhere and it was third period. Maybe he was sick I wondered to myself. But something inside me said no.
During lunch I amused everything would be like it always would but it wasn't. Apparently Sarah had told everyone what I told everyone what I said to her and now everyone was picking on me and crap. Even my best buds ignored me. It hurt. I've know them since elementary but I mean they're jerks anyways. Half way into lunch I saw Tyler. His face bruised up. Scars covering his face. He sat at the lunch table he always say at and I joined him. He looked at me in discuss. "Tyler what happened?" He turned away. Ignoring me. I sighed. "Are you still mad about last night? Because I took what you said." He still ignored me. If he was gonna do that I had to act now before it was too late. So there I was acting like a idiot as always and took the chance to embarrass myself. I stood on the lunch table and raised my voice. "Okay everyone listen up, I've gotten a whole bunch of shit today for coming out. Well you know what I don't care. It doesn't matter because this is who I am." I heard snickers from across the room but I had to keep going. I looked down at Tyler. He mouthed "what are you doing?" But I kept going.
"I doesn't matter you know why? Because I love this kid (pointing down at Tyler) and if you're gonna give us crap about who we are then you can come for me. But leave Tyler out of it." I hopped down from the table and reached out my hand for Tyler. "Tyler I'm such an idiot and I should have done this when I first met you do you forgive me." He smiled at the floor like he always did. I went in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Yeh, I forgive you he laughed." Instead of the big applause I was hoping for like in the movies people just started yelling and laughing and shouting out things like "go to hell" but I didn't mind it. I knew I was gonna get a lot of shit for this but I needed to put Tyler first.