Im Broken But I'll Try

{Tyler}
Josh texted me at around 9. (Which he gave me his number after school) he was coming to pick me up. I put over a black sweatshirt with some black jeans with my red vans. He came here in within 10 minutes. I got in his car. I can't really tell you what kinda of car is was because I honestly didn't know anything about cars. It wasn't a nice car it was beaten up and all but it worked. I sat there not saying anything it was so awkward. I lifted my head up and looked at him. "I know you only invited me because you felt bad." After that I put my head back down.
{Josh}
I didn't say anything because it was true. I have only invited him because I felt bad. I turned on some flatsound (mellow guitar music) because it always kept me calm. Tyler looked up at me again. "You listen to this crap?" He asked. "I guess I do." I said quietly. "Not that there's anything wrong with it." He started "it's just that it doesn't seem like something you'd listen to." Great he was already seeing what everyone saw. I hated being this total badass in school and that's all people saw me as that. I was more than that but I mean that's what I told myself. Thank god the ride to Sarah's was only a few minutes I don't think I would have survived in that silence. I knocked on the door not to be greeted by Sarah but someone I didnt recognize. We walked in, Tyler following behind me. Sarah found me and came over with two beers in her hand. She grabbed my waist and started walking me to her group of friends, away from Tyler.
{Tyler}
I've been alone for 2 hours. I don't know anyone here and I didn't know where my ride was. I waited there on the couch until I saw Josh come around. I didn't bother to look for him just in case he was with Sarah. It wasn't until I had my 6th beer I saw Josh. He yelled over to me across the living room. He ran over to me and put his arm around my neck. He was drunk. He put his beer up high and said "to my new friend, Tyler." I awkwardly looked at all the drunk people laughing and clapping then yelling Tyler over and over again. Tyler look at me and put his beer down "Tyler, I don't feel very well." When he said that my eyes went big and I ran with him looking for a bathroom. I found a bathroom and helped him hover over the toilet. He threw up for a while I grabbed some toilet paper and handed it to Josh so he could wipe his mouth. He looked up at me. "Tyler can you please drive me home." I couldn't drive him home because of been drinking too. "We'll just have to walk, Josh. But I'll carry you."
So there I was carrying Josh in my arms headed to my house. Thankfully my mom goes out with her friends every Friday. I laid Josh on my bed and I spelt in the floor. "Goodnight Tyler." Is what I could make out of what Josh was saying. "Goodnight." I whispered.
-
{Josh}
*3:47*
I wake up my palms sweating. My mouth taste like vomit and liquor. I did this to myself a lot. It was to ease the pain I liked getting drunk. It was like my body was being taken off everything's off your shoulder. I try to get up and somethings blocking my feet. Someone sleeping in the floor. I take a closer look and Tyler is dead asleep. I shook him awake trying to get answers. "Tyler wake up!" Tyler finally woke and rubbed his eyes. "Tyler I don't feel good." Tyler got up and say in the bed and put his palms on his face. "Why don't you splash some cold water in your face and brush your teeth." I nodded and walked over to the bathroom. "Um Tyler-" I began "thanks for taking care of me." He was too tired to answer but I knew he meant "you're welcome."