Leaning up against the railing to the stairs, you watched as the guys came charging towards the house. Scotty suddenly stopped, as he was only a few feet away from the house, when he had spotted you. You smiled at him and he smiled back, Callie let out a slight giggle then, you just rolled your eyes and just went back looking at Scotty.

Reaching the house more, Scotty waved to you, you waved back and out of the corner of your eye, you could see Callie waving to him, thinking he had waved to her. You laughed, as Scotty reached the porch then, Callie smiled up at him waiting or him to sit down by her, but you laughed as he walked past her and climbed the stairs. Callie followed him, and she glared as Scotty walked over to you.

“finally your awake” he laughed, reaching you “it’s only ten in the morning Scotty, i shouldnt even be up right now” you laughed “well then why are you?” he asked “one hint, it begins with a C” you said, “callie?” he questioned, you nodded and you both looked towards Callie, who was already looking at you too.

“so what’s the plan to make her jealous today?” you asked Scotty “what?” he asked you “you know you said if she’s gonna stare, youre gonna give her a show” you said, quoting him from the night before “oh, well i’m not sure, we’ll just let it go with flow” he laughed “sounds like a good plan” you said turning around and heading back for the house, Scotty followed right behind you.

Walking into the house, your aunt was standing in the middle of the area, with everyone around her “oh (yourname) sweetheart, can you please go wake up your sister, Ashley and Rachel?” your aunt asked, you nodded your head and grabbed Scotty’s hand bringing him with you “oh (yourname) i think i can take care of Scotty for you while your gone” you heard from behind you, turning around you found Callie gripping onto Scotty’s other hand, Scotty was giving you a worried look “fine” you snarled, as you quickly walked away.

Scotty’s P.O.V

(yourname) had walked away, and Callie was now gripping onto Scotty “hi Scotty” she whispered into his ear “hi, Callie” Scotty said, slipping his arm out of Callie’s grip “aww Scotty, don’t be shy” Callie said flirtatiously “umm” was all that came out of Scotty’s mouth as he began to back up, Callie began walking towards him “Scotty!” Aunt Erin had called then, Scotty looked to his right and found the older woman smiling at her “why dont you go after (yourname) you never know with her, she could get lost” Aunt erin had joked “good idea” Scotty nodded, thankfully, as he made his way through all the people, and of course Callie started after him “Callie!” Aunt Erin had called, Callie slowly turned around “yes?” Callie asked, in a sickening sweet voice “Scotty’s a big boy, i think he can handle himself, why don’t you stay here and talk to some family” Aunt Erin had suggested “fine” Callie groaned and walke din the opposite direction. Scotty smiled, as he heard the whole conversation and quickly made his way up the stairs.

Your P.O.V

Walking into the room, you slammed the door shut behind you, making the three sound asleep girls, shoot up out of there beds. “what’s going on?” Alana asked “sorry, Aunt Erin asked me to come and wake you girls up” you said, jumping onto your bed “well that was sure nice way to wake us up” Alana said falling back against the sheets “i’m sorry it’s just Callie, she’s getting on my nerves!” you said grabbing your pillow and throwing it across the room, angrily, just then you remembered Callie’s sister, Rachel was in the room “oh Rachel i’m so-” you bgan to apologize before she held her hand up for you to stop “it’s fine, she’s getting on my nerves too, don’t worry about it!” Rachel said, climbing out of bed “what did she do this time?” Alana asked “well she grabbed Scotty away from me and pretty much said she could take care of him, and then she was all over him!” you said throwing your arms into the air, the other girls glowered once they heard this.

A knock was sounded on the door then “who is it?” Ashley called “Scotty” the deep voice guy said from the other side of the door “come in” Ashley said. The door opened, Scotty stood there, awkwardly for a moment, then walked into the room “how’d ya get away from Callie?” Rachel asked “it’s all thanks to Aunt Erin” Scotty said, sitting on the edge of his sister’s bed “Aunt Erin did? She practically loves Callie, can’t believe it!” Alana said excitedly “i know thats what i thought earlier, but she told me she was on my side!” you exclaimed, Scoty turned and looked at you “on your side of what?” he asked, giving you a smug look “oh umm nothing, we better get back downstairs” you said hopping off your bed and running out of the room, Scotty and the girls chased after you.

“hopefully you all have your swimsuits, cause were all going to the hotel to go swimming!” your aunt said excitedly, once everyone was gathered up in the living room. The only people giving confused looks were coming from the McCreerys “swimming, but it’s December” judy said, your mom linked arms with her and led her away to explain everything, Scotty and Ashley turned towards you and your sister then “were going swimming?” Ashley asked confused “yeah, it’s something that happens every other year when we come here” your sister began “yeah we get here and have a family dinner at the diner, do something weird the next day, for example swimming, do something of my uncle’s choice the day after that then we leave the day after that” you finished looking from Scotty & Ashley to your sister then back to them. “well it’s a good think i brought my trunks” Scotty laughed, Ashley rolled her eyes “come on, lets go get ready to swim” you said linking arms with Ashley and Scotty and leading them upstairs.

Putting a sweatshirt and sweatpants on over your bathing suit, you laid down on the bed and waited for the other girls to finish getting ready. Callie wasn’t in the room yet, and you were thankful for that, but yet you were nervous about what was going to happen at the pool, with Scotty being in just his swim trucks and Callie being the hormone crazed girl that she was.

Moments after laying on your bed, the door opened and Callie walked in “ahh swimming! I love Aunt Erin for this, i can not wait to see Scotty, i bet he is gonna look so good in his swim trunks and of course i’m gonna look great in my bathing suit! This is gonna be a dream come true!” she said jumping up and down. Hiding your angry face as much as possible, you waited for Callie to leave the room.

Once Callie left the room, you watched as Ashley & Alana walked over to you “looks like this is gonna be quite interesting” Alana said “she just better keep her hands and eyes off of my little brother” Ashley said, crossing her arms, you had no clue what to say you just sat there, the anger was boiling up in you “(yourname) are you okay?” Alana asked “I’m afraid Callie might win this one, you guys” you said turning white, as you let out slow deep breaths.