Chapter 60...

Laying there in bed, you just starred up at the ceiling. You had been tossing and turning, trying to fall back to sleep, for the past half hour, but no such luck. This happened EVERY Christmas, you’d fall asleep at almost two in the morning, sleep for maybe two hours, at the most and then wake up with no chance in falling back to sleep. Rolling over, you looked at the clock ‘4:45 am’ you read in the blue numbers. “okay, at five i’ll go wake up my sister” you whispered, grabbing your phone and beginning to scroll through old messages. Coming across the messages you and Scotty sent last night made you smile.

“(yourname) it’s time to go” your mom called, walking onto the back porch. Lifting your head off Scotty’s shoulder, you turned and looked at her “alright” you said, standing up. Scotty stood up along with you “I’ll see you tomorrow” Scotty said hugging you, you nodded and hugged him tight. Then letting go, you followed your parents and sister back to the house.

Running upstairs to your room, you jumped onto your bed, and laid there, smiling at yourself as you remembered the kiss you and Scotty had shared. Even though no one was around, you blushed a deep shade of red, as you through your pillow over your face. Suddenly your phone buzzed in your pocket. Pushing the pillow away from you, you pulled your phone out of your pocket and looked at the screen ‘New Message from: Scotty :)’ you bit your lip as you opened the message.

“Well tonight was pretty interesting ;)”

you laughed at this and quickly texted back

“agreed, haha! it was pretty awkward in my opinion…”

you texted back. But moments later you received another text.

“hmm, i guess the kiss wasn’t awkward just the people starring was the awkward part for me”

This slightly made you smile, ad you quickly texted back.

“once again, i agreed. The kiss wasn’t the bad part, just the people starring…”

you sent the text and waiting, and soon enough a new message came

“Oh so are you pretty much saying that I’m not a bad kisser? ;)”

you laughed reading this, and shook your head softly as you quickly texted back.

“never said you were, never said you weren’t, and i most likely won’t answer that question, haha! Night Scotty, Merry Christmas eve :)”

you sent that message and waited, and soon enough another message came.

“of course you wouldn’t, youre one stubborn girl, haha! Night (yourname) hope you have visions of sugar plums dancing through your head, Merry Christmas eve to you too! see you tomorrow”

After reading that message you just put your phone down and went to sleep.

Soon you came back to the real world, and out of the memories. Setting your phone back down on the night stand, you took another glance at the clock ‘5:02 am’ you smiled as you quickly jumped out of your bed and ran out of your room.

Walking down the hallway, you made your way to your sisters room, making sure you took each step quietly, so you wouldnt end up waking your parents.

Reaching your sisters room, you opened the door and turned the light on, then quickly ran to her bed and jumped on it, and began jumping up and down “Alana, wake up its Christmas!!!! Get up you lazy bum” you said in a half whispered half semi loud voice. She began to toss and turn in her sleep, as you continued to jump up and down “SANTA CAME” you yelled, jumping right on top of her, this for sure woke her up. She shot up in her bed and glared at you, with her sleepy eyes “(yourname) go back to bed! It’s only five in the morning!” she said trying to push you off the bed “no! This is pay back for waking me up yesterday! So get up, santa came, come on!!!!” you urged her. Rolling her eyes, she pushed the blankets away and climbed out of the bed. Getting off the bed, you ran for the door “come on hurry up, lets go look at the presents!!!” you said running out of the room.