Chapter 26: Second Opportunity

Soorrryy! I should have updated soon but wattpad doesn't want me to, it always says its under maintenance, booooo.

Anyway... here is the next chapter, I hope you guys like it. And please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

OH!! I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! for adding my book to your reading list :) I really , really appreciated it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!. To my new followers HELLO! to you guys, Thanks for the follow :)

Logan POV

I'm currently in my room, rolling back and forth in my bed while smiling like an idiot. Why? Because I already have his number! I hold his hand, I carried him and he told me that I smell good. Chase just shake his head to me as he muttered "My friend went crazy." and he made a circle on his side of his temple, stating I'm mental. But I just rolled my eyes to him, if not because of him I wouldn't have the chance to be with Aleksei.

When I'm carrying him; he fell asleep, I wouldn't notice it... if his hand suddenly unwrap to my shoulder. Raven didn't have a choice but to allow me to carry Aleksei in bridal style. When he was in my arms, I realize how really vulnerable and fragile he is; he was so small in arms. How small his hand while gripping my shirt while he was sleeping, even when I was holding his hand which I totally engulf with mine. I jolt of happiness when I remember he squeeze back my hand while were looking for the stair.

I immediately sit up with a smile still plastered to face, which immediately vanish when I remember something.

It's because of you fucking moron! I don't know what came to the mind of our goddess to choose you to be his mate.

You don't deserve him! He deserves someone as pure as his heart is.

That's what Raven said to me when Chase asked her why Aleksei easily get tired. Her face was in pure hatred when she looked at me.

Why suddenly it became my fault? And why indeed Aleksei easily get tired? I don't understand her a bit. Yeah, I know I bullied and reject Aleksei, but his wounds could easily heal because of his wolf. What I can't heal or erase are his emotional, mental and verbal abuse that I cause him. But that is why I'm trying my best right now to erase those words. Guilt and shame immediately rush to my body when I realize again that the majority of his suffering was made by me. I sometimes can't look at him properly in the eyes, whenever I remember the things I did to him.

And here he was wanted me to be his friend again. Maybe Raven is right... that I don't deserve him, that he deserves someone as pure as him. But I'm selfish, he is mine and mine alone. I don't want him to be with someone, and I will make sure of that.

A sigh leaves to my lips as I slump back to my bed; you are so fucked up, Logan. I cover my eyes through my arms and sigh again, I suddenly feel so tired, and thankfully we don't have to train tomorrow.

*Beep*

"Hmm, who's still awake and texted me this kind of hour?" I mumbled as I search my phone to my unmade bed.

A smile crept out to my face and excited tingles send through my stomach, when I saw who texted me.

It's Aleksei and he said... that made me pout like a child.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude but... who are you? Aleksei texted backed to me.

I texted him hours ago a good night greeting. But what the hell was this! He didn't save my number! And why he's still awake? I immediately press create message to ask him. Maybe I could prank him a little bit. What I'm going to say to him, hmm.