Chapter 20: Maybe, I Like Him

Heya! I'm back again. Who's 1D fan here? I am! Have your heard their song PERFECT? It's amazing right. Okay back to business, here is the next chapter, I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thank You So So Much!

Picture of Andre Ziehe as Connor (Do you still wanted to murder him? With a face like that? And no, I'm not allowing my readers to be a murderer that's bad.)

Logan POV

Fear, is now running throughout my body. I didn't catch him, he might be bleeding by now or worst his bones are broken. What if his wolf can't regenerate his broken bones? The Elders will surely cut my head for not catching him. And my father would definitely be disappointed again. This is my entire fault again, no, it was his fault; he didn't saw the rug that was scattered on the floor. But I saw what is coming...

"I-I c-can't b-b-breath, let go of me." And my heart started to beat faster.

I shiver when his breath hit my chest and my whole body stops suddenly as I hear his soft pleading voice. I lift my head slightly to see it. To make sure of it... I catch him, I definitely catch him! Thank goddess! I sit up immediately, but not letting him go in my arms.

"I said let me go." He said while pushing me away, he is currently on top of me. My hands are securely around his head and in my chest, Oh, that's the smooth and fluffy... his hair. His scent is now wafting to my nose, baby powder and strawberry, this the first time I smell him properly.

"Let go." He said in frustration. His breath runs shiver to my spine again and go to the south of my body. My soldier starts twitching under him. Fuck!

I let go his head and look at him properly, his bear is in-between us and one of his hand is embracing it. I let my both hands rest down to his side and him straddling me. He is wearing a brown kind a pajama with hood?

He squint his eyes and muttered. "Oh, it's you." When he saw me properly, while me turns my attention to his moist red lips. Nice job Logan, instead of looking at his face, you chose his lips, nice job.

"Huh?" I idiotically respond and lick my dry lips as l finally look at his face.

"I thought it was one of my brothers. You save me two times already." He replied and giving me his beautiful smile.

Stop that! Don't smile at me like that. His smell is starting to arouse me more, adding his smile. I tried to avert my eyes away from him but I can't, his smile and his eyes are pulling me to look at him.

Goddess what's happening to me?! Don't tell me I'm starting to be gay. No! no... that's not going to happen.

I like girls, I like girls. I like boobs and the lower part of their body.

"Thank you for saving me again and not telling my family who is Connor." He said sincerely while looking me directly into the eyes. My mantra immediately vanished into thin air, as I realize something.

My brows knitted together when his words registered to my brain. This kid is so frustrating and irritating at the same time. My fear turns into anger; anger because he made me scared to death and he did it two times already, no three times! And made me worried about him and my blood boils again as he said Connor's name.

"What are you doing? Why don't look where you stepping at? And it's already in middle of the night, where do you think you're going? What if I didn't catch you and broke your neck, huh?" I blurted out while glaring at him, the thought of his neck was broken made me shudder.