Chapter 27: The Truth Will Set Me Free?

Hii! It's been a long time right?! Anyway this chapter, has many typo error and grammar. I haven't edited it bcoz...bcoz I've been soooooooo busy. I actually got in an accident, but don't worry I'm ok now. I try to write again. And let's finish this book. This chapter, was not been edited since the accident. Well anyway, please enjoy... Or atleast try to enjoy it, hehe. Sorry again for the errors.

Logan POV

One word: Tired

The training was really hard, the Elders are the one train us to death.They doubled our task we run around, we fight in human form and wolf form. My pack member gave up in the middle of the training, and most of them collapse from exhaustion. Is this my pack really is? No wonder Aleksie's family are making fun at us. When Chase tell me the story about what happen to Ben one of our best top fighter. One tap from Aleksie he fall asleep for the whole day, that's when I realize we are not really ready from the rogue attacks. We're pathetic I say, without this training or help from them maybe this pack will be history.

The Elders gave our trainer a rest day to relax. Meaning I will not see Aleksie the whole day, what I heard from the others they are going to the beach. Our other members wanted to go with them, but the Elders require us all to be in the training ground 4 in the morning and it's 8 already.

So here we are huffing and puffing in the ground with Chase at my right side. My whole body is aching just one move my body will probably collapse.

"My body stop producing sweat, I swear if our training did not stop my body will spill my blood." The person said to me as he sit beside me and heavily panting.

I chuckled on what he said and sit. "It's for our own good, Ben. We will never know when they will attack us." I look at him while I said it to him.

I wonder if Aleksie are already to the beach. Is he enjoying? Of course he is, he is with his brothers and sister. His family. He is not with us who broke him to pieces, especially me. If I really could bring back time I would do it within this moment. My idiocy, made my life miserable, I made all this by myself if I really should listen before, this would not happening right now. How I really-

"Dude! Are you listening to me? I'm talking here for a couple of minutes, are you ok?" Ask by Ben while poking my arms, Chase just shaking his head while he chuckles.

"I'm sorry dude, I'm thinking something. Ah, can you repeat on what you said?." I ask

"I said, how are you and Jennifer?"

"Why do you ask?" Frowning at him.

"Because your girl is ruining my sex life! She is always coming in Janet's house barging and start ranting on how you not calling her and talking to her." he explain while he's fist in the air.

"She is NOT my girl and we are NOT together. She is just a reliever to me and she knows it." To think of it I haven't touch her since Aleksie came back. Ok, ONCE I toucher ONCE. But whenever I try to have a sex with her, it's like when I look at her I want vomit, her smell disgust me to the limit to the point I push her off. I really lose my interest because I always think about him wherever I go, and I wanna punch my self on what I have done to him. Goddess I'm such a moron.

"I thought, you and her are together. Well that's what she told to everyone."

"What! She told everyone that were together?!" My blood start to boil. What will I do when Aleksie heard about it? I will never have a chance to win him back again.

"Y-yeah. That's what she said. Dude relax you can talk-"

I saw Ms Liane and Ms Paige walking faster to the Elders look worried and panicking.