Chapter 19: The Sleepy Little Prince

Hello everyone! Here is the next chapter. Enjoy reading! And please don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thank you so so much for staying and waiting for my next update. Being a high school student is fun and sucks at the same time, right?

Bradley Simpson as Aleksei

Logan POV

You're going to be mine... I will return to get you...

I'm currently pacing back and forth to my room, as I think Connors words and it keeps repeating in my head. What happen in that forest? And when did Connor started to like Aleksei? As far as I know, Connor is homophobic; he is totally disgusted to gay people and he was the first one who called Aleksei a faggot. And how dare he call him my sweetheart. My blood boils when I think of it and I wanted to punch his face.

And because of him I can't sleep properly. I can't think straight, there's a lot of things that coming through my mind. And most of them are bad, terribly bad.

I groan in annoyance as I lay down on my bed, why every fucking day is getting more complicated. I don't even have a solution to my problem and now Connor adds up.

What should I do now? I can't even ask someone for advice. If I ask Chase he would surely ask more question than helping me and I'm not ready to answer his questions. If I ask my father... well I know already what he's going to say. Like: Think it twice before you do it, if you are already sure about it, go for it. But make sure that no one is getting hurt, like what you did before. 

And his favorite line is: Honesty is better than sugar coated bullshit.

Honest, I need to be honest to whom? To what?

Argh! This is so fucking hard!

If you are asking what happen after the fight, aside staring Aleksei for a long time, I know I'm acting moron again because he smiled to me. And he needs to wave his hand in front of me to stop staring at him like I was hypnotized. Anyway, These Injured people rush them immediately to clean their wounds to the clinic and Sean is one of them.

The doctor said Sean was hit very hard on his head, that is why he passed out and he also got a large cut in his back. After that I never had a chance to see Aleksei again, and that's because he decidedly to stay beside Sean until he healed up. And his family let him stay because they have no choice and he is too stubborn to let go the chair that he was sitting when his brother Elder Cameron telling him to leave the clinic with them.

*knock knock*

I look at my door to see if it is locked. Yes locked. I know already who is in other side of this door.

"Logan babe, I know you are there, please open your door." Seriously, this girl so persistent and doesn't understand the meaning of no. She rattled the doorknob and knocks again, as if I'm going to open it.

Back to my story; and because Aleksei doesn't want to leave even if it's time for dinner, his brother Elder Cameron just brought him food and join him there. Until now he's still in the clinic monitoring Sean's health and it looks like he would really going to stay there until Sean healed up.

Alpha Tristan left already after rogues attacked our pack, who by the way help us to get rid of them. And before he left with his pack member, the Alpha rain Aleksei many kisses in the face and he said that he is going to miss him terribly. Aleksei family congratulate him again for being a father in a few months and they're going to visit his pack when their mission is over.

Oh yeah the surrogate thing. I need to research it; to know more information about it. But before that I'm thirsty and I need water. Jennifer finally stopped knocking on my door; I can now leave my room freely without drama. What time is it anyway? 9:30...