Chapter 4: The Rejection

Picture of Danny Shwarz as Logan

Sam POV

Our future Alpha is his birthday today and he is going to find his Luna. I hope our future Luna have a kind heart and listen to her pack members.

And here I am helping Anne in the kitchen with the other omega. I don't have a plan to stay in this party, after this I'll go back to my room and sleep. And Anne already knows my plan she tried to stop me and told me to enjoy the party. But I just raise my eyebrow to her, she know this pack don't treat me like a family or even a member, except her and his mate of course and Alpha Robert and Chase too. So why go, right?

After preparing everything and eating my dinner, I say good night to Anne, but before she let me go she gave me a kiss on my temple and say good night, too.

I run upstairs to avoid the others; once I was in my room I took a bath and lay down to my bed. I toss and turn as I conclude that my eyes and brain would not cooperate to my exhausted body to go to sleep. So I decided to stand up and go outside to take some fresh air. I went to my closet to change my clothes, once I was done I walk out to my room but before that I look left and right to see if anyone is in this hallway. When no one is around I use the back entrance so no could see me leaving the house. But to my luck...

"Sam, where are you going?" Alpha Robert ask

"Good evening, Alpha Robert. I'm just going to take a fresh air." I answer

"Ok, but don't take to long and stay in our territory, rouges might lurking around in the near area."

"Ok Alpha, thank you" I said and leave.

I run towards in my secret place, I took off my shoes and put my feet in the water. I look at my watch and it says it's already in the middle of the night, our future Alpha might already find his Luna. I wonder what she look like.

My mind went about my wolf; Uncle Seb said he is sleeping that's way I hadn't shifted yet. At the age of 10 you should already shifted, but I was already 16 last 3 days ago and didn't shift. Is there something wrong with me, well aside from being weakling. Is that the reason why my wolf doesn't like to shift? Does he think that I'm too weak to deserve him? I took off my feet in the water as I feel they are starting prune and lay down on the grass. I feel my eyes became heavy, so I let them close to take a nap.

As I open my eyes it's already in the morning, I look at my watch and panic as I put my shoes immediately and run back to the pack house. I use the back entrance again and went to the kitchen; I saw Anne already finished cooking.

"Where have you been? I check your room yesterday but you are not around and this morning too. Alpha asked you also this morning, I just told him that you wake up earlier and walk outside." Anne asked me who look so worried. I rush to her and give her a hug as I say...

"I'm sorry; I fell asleep into the woods last night. And I'm sorry for making you worried. And thank you for covering me to Alpha." she chuckles and rub my back; I know she can't resist my hug and puppy dog eyes.

"Okay you're forgiven." she pushed me gently from hug and taps my nose. "Take a bath and come back here to eat your breakfast, okay, now get out of here." I smile at her and rush to my room, no one is around, good. Maybe they are still sleeping from party last night.

As I take step from the stairs I smell the peppermint and lemon coming from upstairs. Suddenly my body and head started to ache. I walk carefully but my body starting to hurt so badly. What's happening to me? And my surrounding is starting blur. I take a deep breath and relax. Then suddenly my aching body suddenly disappears. Eh? What just happen? And my eyes came back to normal. I rush to my room to check my body if I have some wounds or snake bites me that I didn't realize when I was sleeping.