Chapter 19...❤️

Ficmas day 3

Im..." *beep, beep*,*beep,beep*, as Zoë was about to say what was going on she got cut of by Alfie's phone ringing, he went to decline it,"Alfie I think you should answer it, it might be really important" I told him, he clicked answer and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello,yes it is, really, I would need to check first but I would love to, thank you, bye", Alfie then put the phone down."who was it?" Caspar asked,"Vidcon, they were wondering if I wanted to go there next week and do a meet and greet and show". Joe, Caspars and Zoe's phone then started to ring they all picked up and started to speak to the person on the other side. After they had finished talking and had finished the call, the call was Vidcon wondering if they wanted to come."wait Alf, we won't be able to go","why gorgeous?","Ali", I then looked at them and said,"wait, what about me, why wouldn't you be able to go with out me","I don't know if they would let us bring you along or not, if they do, would you like to come to Vidcon with us?","YESSSSS!!" I excitedly shouted at Zoë and Alfie. "Ok then we will have to call them back and tell them that we will come if they let us bring you along with us","ok then, thank you, you guys are the best". Zoë then called Vidcon back and told them that they would come if I could come."I guess we are going to have to go on a shopping trip because guess who's going to America!" Zoë said.

"Are you all ready for what I was trying to say before he phone interrupted us?", Zoë said,"yes", me, Joe and Caspar replied." Im pregnant!"

A/N
Yes I know this is vlogmas day 4 now but when I wrote this chapter last night it got deleted, so I've just finished writing it now, I will be posting Ficmas day 4 up later on tonight so keep your eyes out for that. Also leave name suggestions down for the zalfie baby! ;)