Chapter 9...❤️

I wake up and look to the side of me 5:30, why has my brain woke me up so early, I close my eyes again and try and get back to sleep. No use. I get out of bed and decide to go for a morning run. I got out my sports clothes and my trainers and put them all on, there's no point in getting a shower when I'll have to have one when I get back. I tie my hair up and go downstairs, I get a apple and let Nala outside in case she needs the toilet. I get a sticky pad out and write a note for Zoë and Alfie in case I'm not back by the time they wake up. I stick a sticky not to the fridge, the tv, Nala's cage and the back door. I then remember my phone. I quietly get my phone and earphones and walk back down stairs. I unlock the front door and walk out, I then lock the door. While I'm walking to the end of the path I turn my phone and loads more notifications go of. I check my youtube and I have 874,592 subscribers. I was shocked.

I went onto spotify and clicked one of my playlists. I put the earphones in my ear then I opened the garden gate and walked out I shut it and started jogging. I didn't really know my way around Brighton so i just ran up and down the street a few times. After I had ran up 5 times i decided I would head back home. I opened the gate and shut it again then I walked up to the door, unlocked it and then locked it again. I checked my phone and it said 6:30, I decided I would have a shower.

I took down all the sticky notes and put them in the recycling. I made my way up the stairs and into my room, I got out my dressing gown and some towels. I took my sports clothes of and jumped into the shower. I decided I would wash my hair again as it was all sweaty. After I was done, I jumped back out and dried myself of, I put my dressing gown on and made my way back into my room.

I put on a little tank top and some pyjama shorts, I then put the dressing gown back on and made my way downstairs. I went into the kitchen and decided to make Zoë and alfie some breakfast. I got out the flour, eggs, milk and sugar and started mixing it all together. I then got the frying pan out and put it over the oven. While it was warming up I gave nala some of her breakfast, then I decided to make some smoothies. I put in some strawberries, blueberries, apple and some ice, plus some coconut milk. The oven was now warmed up so I poured the batter in and made some pancakes. Once I had made six I put them on three plates, so we all had two each, I put in all onto a tray and added the jar of Nutella, sugar Pand syrup, aswell as the smoothies.

I made my way upstairs and knocked on their door,"come in"I opened the bedroom door and Zoë was sat up in bed on her phone while Alfie was fast asleep next to her,"I've made all three of us breakfast",Zoë smiled at me "thank you Ali, but you didn't have to, also how come your up so early?","I wanted to make it for you and  for some reason I woke up at 5:30 so I went for a morning run, then had a shower and then made breakfast","it's only 7:30 and you've already done all that","how are we going to wake Alfie up", I said while putting the tray of food down on the dressing table,"just shout breakfast and he will get up within a second","okay then 3.2.1. BREAKFAST", as if on cue Alfie shot out of bed and said "what, breakfast did you say","yes Alf, Ali made us all breakfast","really, also why is it so early","it's only 7:30"Zoë said,"that's bloom'in early Zo","Ali got up at 5:30","WHAT" Alfie shouted turning his head to me."I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go for a run, when I got back I had a shower, then decided to make us all breakfast"."thank you", I then passed them both their pancakes and smoothies.

"Wait, Zo one of of us has to go down and feed Nala and let her out" he said looking at Zoë,"already done", I said looking at them,"really, thank you Ali, your a really big help"they both said at the same time. We carried on earring our breakfast and chatting until 8:30. "So then shall we get up and get ready and go somewhere", Alfie asked,"yeah, what shall we do", I asked,"we could go down to Brighton pier", Zoë replied,"yeah", me and and alfie both said.
I went out of there room and went into mine to try and decide on what to where.

A/N
If anyone has any photos of outfits that I could use, please message me and if I use them I will say who's photos they are. Also if you have any ideas on what you think is going to happen next, please comment them down below.
Please can you vote for this story and it tells me if you guys are enjoying it.
If you want to you guys can follow me so you know when a new chapter is published, so you are caught up on the story.
If any of you are ever bored, just message me and we can have a little chat.