Chapter 14...❤️

*beep*beep* *beep*beep* *beep*be... I rolled over and clicked stop on my alarm clock. I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed. I could smell something baking, I went into my bathroom and redid my messy bun, I then went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and Niomi was making blueberry pancakes, my favourite,"morning Niomi","morning Ali, do you like blueberry pancakes","they're my favourite, do you want me to help you with anything?", "no I'm fine","okay then, oh also have you let Nala out"," yes but i haven't fed her because I didn't know how much to weigh out","ok, I'll do that now", I got out Nala's food and weighed it out on the scale, I then put it in her bowl and she started to eat it.

"All done",Niomi said as she came and placed some blueberry pancakes in front of me,"thank you, wheres Marcus","oh he's upstairs getting ready, he's got to go back home and start packing up our items because were moving","really, I didn't know, you can go aswell if you want, I'll be fine by my self","no its fine, he be able to cope without me","ok, but if you want it you can go, you don't have to be stuck with me","no its fine, and anyway, I love being around you, you are always fun to be around","so are you", I replied. We then both started to eat our hot, blueberry pancakes. After we had finished eating  I went upstairs and went into my room to decide what to wear. It was the start of Autumn, so I wanted to wear something that was autumny. I decided on a red skater skirt, a white top, my red converse, my black 'backpack' and a red scarf. I then went over to my dressing table and started on my makeup. I put on my foundation and concealer , I then went for a dark red lip and winged eyeliner, I then did a so smokey eye. I was happy with my look.

I went downstairs and Niomi wasn't downstairs and neither was Marcus. I looked at Nala and thought that she had to be taken out. I got Her lead and harness and put it on her then clicked the lead on. I went upstairs into the spare bedroom, where Niomi and Marcus were staying in. I knocked on there door,"come in", I opened the door and Niomi was doing her makeup while Marius was doing his hair. "I'm just taking Nala out, and I thought I should tell you in case you didn't know where I was","ok, do you want us to come?","no, its fine","ok then, see you later", I walked out the door and went into my room and grabbed my leather jacket and made my way downstairs. I opened the front door with Nala and left.

Sorry its so short but next chapter a lot of stuff happens so get ready :)