When we get home, I take Niall's hand and lead him inside. I ignore my mother and Mr. McAllister talking in the living room and lead Niall up to my room. Our suitcases are in my room and take the most comfiest clothes out for me and look for something for Niall. He sits down on my bed and looks around in my room. I throw sweat pants and a sweater over to him which brings him out of his trance. He smirks at me and starts undressing himself in my room.

"What are you going?" I want to know and walk over to my desk to put down my backpack.

"I'm changing." Niall chuckles and stands up. His pants drop down and he steps out of them. With only boxers on he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me from behind. He kisses my neck and then my shoulder before he gives me the shirt that he was wearing today. "I know you want it." he whispers seductively and even though he means his shirt, I'm not sure if he maybe means something else too.

"I do." I admit and blush. I take his shirt off him and quickly grab a pair of sweatpants for me before I leave him alone in my bedroom. I ignore the fact that Niall is now alone in there, with my clothes and underwear. In the bathroom, I wash my face and change into my comfy clothes. I take my contacts out and put my glasses on. Niall's shirt is pretty long and since we're going to be covered with blankets anyway, I don't pull on the sweatpants and just leave them in the bathroom. With only Niall's shirt covering my underwear and bra, I step out of the bathroom again and get as quick as possibly into my bedroom again. As soon as I close the door behind me, Niall turns around to face me. He lays on my bed, leaned against the head board with his sweatpants and sweater on. His hair is down and his cheeks are still red from the coldness. I take my remote control for my telly, turn off the lights and crawl into bed next to him. He opens his arms when I rest my head on his chest. Niall puts his arms around me and covers us with blankets as I flick through the channels.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" Niall whispers into my ear once I settled on a tv program.

"I wish, love." I smile, tilt my head up and kiss his chin.

As we both enjoy our chill night at home, I'm the first one to fall asleep. Niall soon follows few minutes later. Yet again I dream about the two little kids playing in the back garden. For the first time, I can see into the eyes of the boy. They are magical blue and his smile seems so familiar to me.

A sharp pain in my stomach is what wakes me up. Just like in movie, I sit up straight instantly and try to catch my breath. Niall is still asleep next to me and doesn't notice when I get out of bed and run to the bathroom. The sun shines through the windows of the bathroom as I throw up into the toilet. I let it all out and try to think what the last things was that I ate. When I come to the realization that it was Nando's for late lunch, my stomach is empty and my throat is sore. I brush my teeth and wash my face. My stomach hurts and not even the 10 minute long hot shower helps. When I get out of the shower, my stomach hurts even more. I throw up for the second time again, even though there's nothing to throw up anymore. My stomach hurts so much, that I have to bend down, lean against the skin to brush my teeth yet again. I pull on my sweat pants and Niall's shirt again before I get back into my bedroom. Niall is rolling around in my bed when I enter my room and close the door behind me. Slowly and quietly I walk over to him and sit down as he breathes in my scent on my pillow before he turns onto his back and opens his eyes. "Good morning." He smiles and wraps his arms around my stomach. He pulls me to him and I lay down next to him again. Sharp pain hits my tummy and I instantly pull my legs up and wrap my arms around them.

"What's wrong?" Niall wants to know and puts his arms around me as if he's trying to protect me.

"My stomach is killing me." I tell him and let out a moan of pain.

"Are you getting your period?" He carefully asks and raises his eyebrows at me. I shake my head. "What is it then?"

I shrug. "I already had my period and I don't think it's anything that I ate." I really have no idea what it could be that gives me so much pain. It's even worst than cramps. It's more pain in just my stomach than I've ever experienced.

"Do you just want to stay in today?" He asks and sounds pretty excited.

I nod. "If possible." I smile at him but it's very weak and not as happy as I actually feel. The fact that we're going to spend all day at home, just in my room, makes me happy. I have him to me and no one has to see us. We can watch movies and just chill.

And that's exactly what we do. After Niall gets ready for today, he runs downstairs to get us snacks while I put a movie on. When he's back with bottles of water and crisps bags. Niall plops down next to me and stretches his legs out as he leans back against the headboard. I sit next to him crossed leg and turn on the movie as he tears open a crisps bag. Time passes by quick as my stomach still hurts. After the first movie, I cuddle up into Niall's side and while he holds me, I fall asleep again but only for a few minutes before I get up and run to the bathroom again. Before I throw up though, I lock the door behind me. As expected Niall follows me and knocks onto the door.

"Princess, let me in."

I manage to yell out a 'no' before even more comes out of my mouth. I flush the toilet twice and open the door before I start brushing my teeth yet again today. Niall slowly opens the door and wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Are you still feeling bad?"

"Yes." I gargle some water, spit it out and wipe my mouth dry which is acomplete waste of time which I realize when I have to throw up again. I kneel down in front of the toilet and just let it all out. Niall takes my hair out of my face and rubs my back.

"I'm sorry." I apologize as I get up, wash my hands and brush my teeth again.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, gorgeous." Niall smiles and kisses my shoulder.

Back in my bedroom, after brushing my teeth again, I rest my head on Niall and manage to sleep for longer than just few minutes. But not long enough. I get woken up by Niall moving around. I sit up and rub my eyes as he mumbles something with bathroom. I wait for him to come back and drink few sips of water. When Niall comes back, he takes his sweater off and pulls on a white T-shirt before he comes back into bed.

"Sorry that I woke you up." He smiles and strokes my cheek.

"It's fine. I sleep way too much anyways." I smile, this time a genuine before we lay down again and watch a comedy movie. We burst out laughing every time something slightly funny happens. When the movie is over, tears roll down my cheeks.

"Olivia!" My mother calls from downstairs. I look at my phone to check the time. It's 5.47pm. I take Niall's hand and pull him downstairs with me. He wraps his arms around my stomach when we reach downstairs and kisses my cheek before he lets go of me and we enter the living room. My stomach still hurts, but not as much as it did before. A little toddler boy comes running over to me and I kneel down and open my arms."Daviiiid!" I pull his name long as I hug the little guy.

"Hey mommy!" He little three year old smiles at me as I kiss his forehead. I pick him up and turn around to look into Niall's pale face. Within seconds I make a big decision.

"Niall, this is my son, David." I smile at my boyfriend who's skin get whiter and whiter every second.

Please vote and comment!

Also check out my 24 Days of One Shots over on Tumblr - link in my bio! xx