| Thirst Logic |

"HYAAAA!!"

I swung Artemis's blade that continue to clash against Guren's ones where it creates an intense wind around us

"YUU--!!" I called and in a flash,the ravenette boy appears right behind the older male in a blink of an eye that i am pretty sure that catches him off guard.

"Got you!!" Yuu yelled out as he slash his Demon Weapon across Guren's being. I did not have the chance to observe the whole thing as the dust and smoke covers my sight making me unable to see my surroundings.

Did we got him?

There is only a second of silence until a voice drawls behind me,

"You've improved."

Gasping,on cue as i whirl around as fast as i could but only to meet a white gloves came into my sight and with Guren about to flicked my forehead with something he had on the tip of his fingers.But unfortunate for him,i immediately knew what was it despite the hard training i had with Shinya all these years with him actually using the wards.

"Tch--!!" I quickly shift my body to the side making him to missed out his touch onto my forehead.

In the corner of my eyes,i could see the end of his lip curved into a small smirk and continues to lunge forward.

Eh?

With me manage to avoided his tag,i looked over my shoulder to see he is aiming for Yuuichiro who had been standing not too far behind me all these times.

Damn it--!

STK

" ! "

With that, his move succeed in sticking the explosion ward right onto Yuu's forehead,

"Huh? What's this?" Miraculously even Yuu even had time wondering what's the paper on his head,

"An explosion ward! Shinoa--! Disenchant it!" I called out towards the purple-haired girl that by coincidence leapt behind him.

"All right--!"

"I think not." But she was soon interrupted by the Juujo Mito woman who is keeping her busy from doing so

"Good.Yuu,stand down or i blow your head off." Guren calmly remark,

"Rgh! Then i'll take you with me!!" By that moment,Yuu lunge forward right to Guren's direction in a quick speed,

"Hey,you can't be serious!" I heard the older male yelped out,

But it is soon replaced by that cocky tone of his and grin, "Sorry,i'm lying.I knew you'd do that."

What the--Don't tell me-!!

With me predicting what was his evil idea is,Guren tilts his head to the side but just enough for me to see Shinya had already aiming his Shooting Weapon to Yuu's way.

"I'm going to lay down a barrage--think you can dodge every bullet?"  His icy blue gaze narrowed to him.

BLAM!

I quickly re appear right in front of Yuu's frozen being in a flash and swung Artemis's blade to bounce Shinya's barrage attack away from us.

SWISH

"Look," Even though we did saved,but our eyes widened from the voice behind

"I breached our lines."

" !! " We shot our heads back to see Guren has managed to crossed our lines appointed to battle with him and he had invaded the rest of our team members' arena.