"hey what the hell are you guys doing here?" luke adds pushing them out of the door.

"luke, baby im having a party tonight wanna come?" arzaylea asks.

"ew no." luke says.

then luke thinks, why whenever i go come arzaylea just shows up? um ok den....

"yeah it's gonna be the best!" arzayleas friend says.

"and you can invite your boyfriend and don't worry i'm dating someone." arzaylea says smiling. well trying to smile.

luke surprised at this. "ok maybe I'll come.... and who?"

"you know him. hehe naughtyboy!" arzaylea says giggling.

lukw tried not to laugh. but failed making arzaylea frown.

"o-ok well i gotta go! bye and say hello to mr naughtyboy for me," luke says going out the door and locking it then driving to michaels house.

he gets out of his car and walk inside the car. "i'm here!"

calum, ashton and michael walk inside the room.

"hello!" calum says smiling.

"it's me." ashton says in a serious tone then laughs. calum rolls his eyes but laughs as well.

michael walks towards luke and hugs him.

"hi lukey," michael says.

"hi you look beautiful. as always." luke says smiling.

"aw your too sweet hemmings." michael says poking lukes nose.

"ok stop flirting so we can go to the art museum!" ashton says.

"fine fine."

they all walk out and get into lukes car. luke driving and michael in shotgun with calum and ashton in the back.

michael turns on the radio and soap by melainie martinez goes on. michael hums the song.

luke puts his hand on michaels bare thigh sending chills up michaels body.

"arzaylea invited me to a party tonight... she also has a new boyfriend.." luke says.

michael rolls his eyes. "who would date her?!"

"no idea," luke says.

"wanna go?" luke asks.

"to the party?" michael asks.

"yes the party."

michael raises one eyebrow. "can ash and cal come?"

"sure if they want." luke says shrugging and turning left.

michael turns down the volume. "hey daddy would you and cal like to go to a party?" michael asks.

"oh, would you like to go cal?" ashton asks.

"yeah I'd love to party!" calum says smiling.

"yeah sure babyboy we're love to go!"

"sweet." michael says then turning the volume back up.

20 minutes later they get to the art museum.

they walk in. luke connects hands with michael but michael let's go of lukes hand making luke confused.

"i um gotta go to the bathroom." michael says then rubbing to the bathroom. luke nods his head and sits on the bench while ashton and calum pay for the tickets. a little girl about 8 sits beside luke.