To get out of here. "If someone comes up and asks you who you dated this past summer, please do not say to me."

His face expression turned hurt. "Are you seriously asking me that? Is it so wrong that you dated a guy younger than you?"

"It's not that. It's not like our relationship was private. It's just someone looking for me."

Now he looks confused. "Are you in some type of trouble?"

I shake my head. "No. I just need you to trust me. Please?"

"Whatever." He sounds a little annoyed. "If someone comes up to me I'll be sure they don't know I dated Camila Cabello."

I walk out of the bathroom feeling bad for asking Shawn that, but I can't let this unknown person win. I need to figure out who they are and quickly. I look down at my phone and start typing away when I run into someone.

"Shit, I am so sorry." I instantly start apologizing.

When I brought my head up, I was quickly mesmerized by those eyes. "Should I even ask why you are coming out of the guys restroom?"

"I uh... I was talking to a friend."

The raven haired girl nods her head. "Whatever floats your boat."

She goes to walk away, but I latch my hand on her arm. "I know you."

"That's what you tried saying last time." She laughs.

Just the sound of her laugh made me smile. "You are Lauren. I am Camila."

"How do you know my name?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I asked around."

"That doesn't sound creepy." She smirks. "Why are you asking about me?"

"You are the girl from the party." I state.

Lauren tilts her head. "You are mistaken. I don't even know what you mean by the girl at the party."

It's her. It has to be her. She is the girl I kissed. I can't just say that though. What if it isn't and I tell her she is the girl I made out with at a party? "Please don't play games with me."

A ring sound goes off. She looks down at her phone. "Sorry Camila, but I have to take this."

With that she disappears down the hall talking away on her phone.

Damn it.

****

The football game ends, and after us cheerleaders discuss our performance which I think is stupid. Who cares how we "performed."

Once the discussion was over, I walked alongside Dinah. "Hey, can I ride with you to the party tonight?"

The party she is talking about is a tradition at our school. Every year after the first football game there's a huge party primarily for juniors and seniors, usually thrown at a senior's house.

This year one of the cheerleaders, Calvin, is hosting the party. Calvin has parents who are cool with teenage parties as long as no one drives after drinking. Their house isn't huge, but Calvin has a pretty big shed that he's going to use for the party I guess.

We ran to her house first so she could change clothes and talk to her parents. Once she's ready, we head to my house for me to do the same thing. As I'm sorting through what to wear I come across a gem that I forgot I had. It's a white long sleeve lace dress and I pair it with some cute neutral colored heels.

"Damn girl!" Dinah says as I grab her arm, walking out the door embarrassed,

"Dinah you are ridiculous," I tell her, snickering

We get in my car and head to Calvin's party. When we got there, his parents were waiting at the door of the shed to take our keys. I hand them my keys and we head inside, where there were already quite a few people.

My curious mind wonders if this mysterious girl who I kissed a week ago will be here tonight. I'll definitely be on the lookout.

"I'm going to be in charge of making us drinks this time Dinah Jane" I wink at Dinah

"Mila I don't need to be getting fucked up tonight! Be nice!" She says as she runs out to the dance floor, of course.

When I get to the drink table I see coolers of beer and girly drinks like Smirnoff underneath. On top of the table is the real stuff. Hmmm I wonder to myself... vodka or rum tonight? I go with my good friend Captain Morgan and find a cooler of coke.

I make two drinks, about medium-strong. Once I find Dinah, I hand her the drink and get out of her way. Dinah and Normani intimidate me when it comes to dancing because they are so talented.

I go find some of my other friends who are playing beer pong with a group of football players. Instead of playing tonight I decided to just watch and cheer people on. I figure this will be a way to stay sober longer because I won't be drinking every time a cup is made. Boy was I wrong...

Next thing I know, Dinah's stumbling towards me pulling me to the dance floor. It's obvious that I'm not the only one who's had my fair share to drink. When I have some alcohol in me, I'm not afraid to let loose on the dance floor and Dinah knows this.

We start dancing with a couple football players who are getting way too frisky for my liking. Just as I am about to walk off the dance floor, I spot who I think is the girl that I was dancing with at the last party.

I stumble over to her to take my chance and start dancing on her from behind. I put my hands on her waist and thankfully she started grinding on me immediately with "Yeah" by Usher playing in the background.

She's pushing against me so hard that next thing I know we are against a wall at the back of the "dance floor" in the shed. Now I have a wall supporting my back so I can push back into her for full contact.

I slowly move my hands up to her stomach as the next song, "I Got a Feeling," starts playing. Our bodies are so warm against each other, which turns me on. I grab her arm while we are dancing and pull it so that she twists around to face me and I immediately start making out with her.

My hands move around to her back and down to her ass, which feels so nice in the tight jeans she's wearing. This mysterious girl then catches me off guard by rubbing her hand up my thigh, going under my dress and getting close to my panty line.

Right when I'm about to pull away with nervousness, she brings her hand back out and around my neck, pulling me in hard for a deep kiss. Our tongues are fighting for dominance for what seems like forever. Finally, I let my hands loose from her backside and went to open my eyes.

No one is in front of me.

Is this a joke? Was this just a dream and I'm standing here looking like an idiot making out with air? What is going on?