Chapter 13

Rico's P.O.V

"YOU DELIBERATELY DISOBEYED ME" My Father roared.
"Fathe-" I started to explain.
"DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME" He yelled. Oh shit. That's it. Here it comes.
" WHAT THE FUCK WENT THROUGH THAT HEAD OF YOURS WHEN I ORDERED YOU TO STAY AWAY? WHY IS MORELLI LOOKING FOR YOU? WHY DID HE WAKE ME AT FIVE IN THE MORNING AND TOLD ME WHERE YOU ARE? He questioned.
My eyes widen. A small chuckle escaped.
"And what is so funny " He snapped.
"Christian Morelli told my daddy on me"I said childishly.
He looked at me and then looked down chuckling.
"Ricky, what is your connection with this girl," He asked.
"Father she went through so much, her files are on my desk-" He interrupted, "I know her story. Im asking you what is your connection with her".
"I have no idea, but when I'm with her I have this need to protect her, to make sure shes happy. That is my priority."I babbled
He looked at me and smiled. "I never thought-, your mother would be proud of you." He said softly.
"So we are going home, all of us. Then we'll figure out our next step." He said.
I bowed my head,"Yes father " I turned on my heal. "If you disobey me again, the detectives that find you, will need your dental records to identify you." He growled. I smiled as I walked out the door. The closest thing to an "I love you" I'll ever get.

Lisa's P.O.V

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. That's it the end of me. Im gonna be " Luca is sleeping with the fishes". I'm dead. Of course the mob, why not. Don't I learn. Why couldn't I fall for a jock and get my heart crushed. BUT NOO , I FELL FOR A MOBSTER. Shit.
The door opened. Rico came in with a smile my heart swelled up and my fears went away.
"Hey hope I wasn't gone long." He said softly.
"Whaat?, oh no just long enough for me to make my will"I laughed.
He looked at me puzzled. I cleared my throat, "so am I safe or is nemo my new best friend?" I asked. He tilted his head like a confused puppy. Awe how cu- wait .
"Am i dead or am i back in the frying pan" I asked again. He came into the light," oh no, we're going home. He wants to meet you under better circumstance"He chuckled. My internal storm calmed. Whoo.
"Great when do we leave," I asked.
"Tonight"he responded " after dinner."
"C-can i call my parents"I asked him slowly.
"Yes. Of course heres my phone " he gave me the cell, I typed the number,
"ANNA" A voice rang. "Mama I'm fine" I started, I miss them so much."Anna are you okay." She asked. "Yes, mom I'm fine. Are you two fine. " I held a breath. A mans voice was heard in the background. "Mama whose that?"I slowly asked.
"Hm, oh a nice gentleman that your godfather sent for protection. Rogelio." She said calmly. Godfather?
"May I ask who"
"Oh Mr. Leonardo Luchessi "she said. I looked at Rico. He smiled. "Im glad to hear your voice mama, I'll be home soon I love you "I said. And hanged up. "Wheres your father "I demanded, He took my hand and led me to the office. He allowed me to go in and was met with a man with salt and pepper hair beautiful blue green eyes, an older version of Rico. I walked up to him and bowed my head, he smiled and I hugged him tight. "Thank you so much" I sniffled.
He chuckled. "No thanks needed Anna"
I smiled. For the first time, I felt at home.

Hellos, how are you, I'm sickies and me no likey. I love this story. I know that sounds really prideful, but It's like a twisted fairytale. Where the maid goes with the villian and they live happy ever after.