Chapter 5

Rico's P.O.V

I sighed as I watched the blur of colors passed by my window.
"Hey Boss your papa wants you to go into his study when you get home "
My bodyguard Germonni
Said into the silence.
"Of course, as always"I groaned . What did I do this time?

Lisa's P.O.V
'Stupid friker fraker'and a bunch of nonsense things mutterd out my mouth.

"Honey?" My mom called from the kitchen.
" Yeah mom I'm home" slamming my bag on the floor and going into the kitchen.

I kissed her cheek and went towards the fridge,
"Dinner is almost ready " my mother said sternly. "Yes mom" I backed away from the wonder keeper.

I went to grab a cup while my mother spoke to me, "you would never believe whom I ran into today dear" she said
"Lemme guess the pope?" I smirked at her earning a smack on the head.

"No silly Christian" My breath stopped. A glass shatters in the silence....

Rico's P.O.V

I knocked on the door. "Papa?" I asked going into the dark room seeing the silhouette of a man in a chair.
"Come my son" the voice whispers through the dark room.
I rolled my eyes, "PaPa, you watched the godfather WAAAY too many times" I chuckled.

The lights turn on. I see my father's warm smile. He chuckles, "Eh, you caught me in a good mood".
I closed the door, "you asked for me?"
"Yes, who was the girl that assulted you" he growled.
"Father, ARE YOU STILL KEEPING ME UNDER SURVEILLANCE?" I growled.
"Yes and no"He calmly replied. He got up ran a hand through his salt and pepper hair. "You are my son and I'm just trying to keep you safe" He said softly.
"Father, you must understand. Have I not shown my loyalty? Have I not done what you asked me?" I questioned.
He crosses his arms across his chest and closes his eyes. Burrowing his eyebrows going into deep thought....

Lisa's P.O.V

'Shit'
"ANNALISA, ARE YOU OKAY?" my mother screamed.
"Huh? Oh Yeah sorry mom I'll clean up this mess" I mutterd.
"No No. Its fine go see your father he's been asking for...you" she said softly.
I nodded and went upstairs dreading of what I'll see.
*Knock knock*
I softly tapped the wood, hearing a raspy "come in" I blinked back my soon coming tears and walked inside.

"Hey daddy" I whispered kneeling next to his bed.

He took my hand and signed

"My darling lisa, I missed you "

A tinge of pain went through my heart watching my father die a slow painful death.

My father was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer. Now hes at the last stages. We thought we had beaten it last summer. But it came back and more fiercely.
"I gotta go dad, you rest now "I signed in his hand. Kissed his forehead and left. Wiping my tear away.

Rico's P.O.V

His blue green eyes opened after what seemed an eternity .
His glare hard and strong. But i stood my ground giving him back his glare.

"My son, You are my top man when it comes to this business. But when a girl from another mafia-" My eyes widen.
"She's part of the mafia?" I tilted my head and inwardly smiled.
"Yes well, never mind about that then" he reluctantly said. "Just stay away from her" he ordered.
I mentally rejected the order of separation, I'll find a more secretive way to get in contact.
"You're dismissed " he said. I bowed my head turned and left the mob boss.
My mind made up with determination, I smirked and called my people.

What's he up too?
Who's Christian?
What's Lisa gonna do about her problem?

Thanks you so much for reading voting liking and just being you. And as always I'll see you in the next chapter. BYE BYE