they all agree and walk towards the decorations. they got candy canes, gold bulbs, red and green bulbs, blank bulb kit that you can customize, white lights, calum found a greenday ornament, Angel ornament, and a star for the top of the tree. luke got michael a kitten ornament.

they then all paid and went home to put all the stuff away. they then went out to lunch at mcdonalds.

"that was so much fun!" michael says as they all sit down with a tray of food.

"mhm!" calum agrees then stuffing his face with his big mac.

"damn guys! we didn't get gifts for our friends!" ashton says taking a sip of his root beer.

"daddy? we have lots of days to get gifts for our friends!" michael says giggling and taking a bite of his mc chicken.

"michaels right ashton." luke teases.

after the delicious food they went home. michael was very happy.

luke and michael cuddled downstairs on the couch.

ashton and calum went to halsey's house, with tyler and joshua.

michael and luke were watching almost naked animals. (( I asked my brother to give me a show, and he said this... lmao ))

"kitten?" luke asks. michael looks up at luke and grins. "yeah lukey?"

luke bites his bottom lip and gulps. "you've been so happy lately and, ugh i love that. i love you. your so amazing, and beautiful."

michael smiles really big and kisses him. luke kisses back.

NEXT DAY

michael and halsey went out for more christmas shopping.

luke, calum and ashton were at a coffee shop where arzaylea worked.

"he talks about you like you put the stars in the sky." calum says taking looking at the small menu.

"he does!" ashton says shaking his head.

luke blushes. "oh god he's so adorable." luke gushes.

"lukey!" a voice says.

luke rolls his eyes. arzaylea .

"what do you want?!"

"im just here to take your order," she says pouting.

"whatever." calum says rolling his eyes.

"ill get the hot chocolate and blue berry muffin." luke says.

"ok thanks hottie." arzaylea says.

luke feels like he wants to barf when he heard her. (( I typed bark instead of barf haha woof woof ))

"coffee with double double and banana bread." ashton says.

"French vanilla frappuccino and a croissant." calum says.

"ok coming right up." she says nicely.