6.

Parker groans as we leave the fifth store. We already put my things away in the truck and they are going to the castle. Asher is in the dog kennel that is apart of the mall while we shop. More like I shop. Parker is stuck carrying my bags. Since I don't have to save anymore I decided to spend a little money. Of course when Parker saw this he handed me a black card with my name on it. A present from my mate. After that I think Parker regrets giving me my card.

My last stop is the lingerie boutique. I pick out some teddies, cheekies, boy shorts, some corsets with matching underwear and thigh highs. I love thigh highs and I think Enrique will too.

"Madam can we please leave? We have been in this mall for four hours!" He whines like a five year old child. I look at him with my brows raised.

"Parker how old are you?"

"335."

"Yes at like it."

He eyes me and puts all the bags down. He lays down on the floor with his eyes closed. "Parker what are you doing?"

"Shh. I'm acting my age."

I start laughing. "Smart ass! Let's go."

He goes to get the bags and we head to the food court. I sit down and put my bags on a chair beside me. "What would you like to eat, ma'am?"

"I can get the food, Parker."

"No I will do this." He smiles at me. "I never really hung out with to many females before." I see a slight blush to his cheeks.

"I want a full stuffed burrito with everything on it, six cheese burgers and four plain and a large Sprite." He blinks at me. Most female wolves eat in small sessions but a lot during the day. But I am of Alpha blood and now mated to the King so my wolf is growing and she needs more energy.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted me and ran off to the food line.

I sit there and think of my purchases. I even got Enrique something. But that was with my own money. I saw this forest green tie that reminded me of his eyes. My phone buzzes.

Are you thinking of me?

Maybe. Wyd?

Wishing you were home. I smile at my phone.

After lunch baby.

I feel his warmth and excitement though the bond.  I like calling him baby too.

I love it when you call me that.

Parker comes back with my food. Later baby foods here.

I quickly dive in. Parker just smiles.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We pull up to the castle an hour later. Parker opens my door then goes to the back of the SUV to get the bags. I get out and Asher jumps out after me. The wind whips by me and I catch his scent. I look up and see he is walking toward me. The subjects in the courtyard eye me with curiousty.

"Enrique!" I shout out with a smile. Those around look at me in question. One woman is growling. Since I am to far for her to see my mark or scent me being that we are just pass the gate enterance. I look at her and smrik. Watch this. As soon as he is in reaching distance I jump up on him. He cups my ass to suport me and breaths in my scent from my neck. I wrap my arms around him.

"Hi baby. Did you miss me?" I say loud enough for everyone in the court yard to hear.

"Mmm. I love it when you call me that."

My smirk turns into a smile as I move my head back to look at him. I lick my lips and lean in taking his lips in mine. He taste so delicious. I feel like taking him to the room right now.

All in good time. My wolf is about as ready as me. We just have to wait for him to introduce us then we can move on. He doesn't set me down but he does turn to face everyone. "This is my second chance and your new Queen. If you are not respectful to her as you are to me that is punishable by death. That is all. You may go about your day."

"Come on baby lets show you to our floor." He tells me as we walk into the castle with Asher following behind. More like he carried me but that's okay because I love being in his arms.

We pass a lot of people and hallways. We reach an elevator. He presses the 'up' button and stands to wait for it. "How long am I going to be carried?" I ask him my head resting in his neck. "As long as you want, amor." I squirm at his voice by my ear and he lets out a sensual growl. "Amor. Si no dejas de mover así yo os tomaré en este ascensor." I shiver at the sensual tone in his voice even though I have no idea what he said. I know the words love, stop, and elevator. So I can guess what he means.

The elevator gets here and he gets on. I can feel his excitement rub against my groin as he walks. I hold back a moan.
"Baby. How many floors is it?" I whisper in his ear afraid to raise my voice.
"We're here." I look up and see we stopped. He walks out to a penthouse style apartment. "The whole floor is ours. My office is here." He points to a big brown door. "The living area is here. Extra rooms are over on that side." He shows me a hall on the other side of the apartment. "And the most important place. The master bed room. Our room is on this side. The is a master bath with a wet room and bear claw tub. And a door to an adjoining room." He shows the room and walk-in closet and things. "Asher can stay out here." He points to a room that breaks off in to the living room.

As I look around from my place in his arms I am dropped on the bed. "Amor. You can explore later. Right now it's time for you to become mine."

I shake with anticipation. "Come then." I lick my lips as he lowers on top of me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Amor- Love! 😍😩

Amor. Si no dejas de mover así yo os tomaré en este ascensor.- Love. If you don't stop moving like that I will take you in this elevator.