ending

;can we end this?;

- jimin&yoongi

World around us involved all the sarcastic rumours, hectic schedules, workaholic, sickness, brutal maniac and even a dying corpse. That's what Yoongi see in his 23 year of living, in his small apartment, in his own workplace, in his small studio where he shreded paper, quotes some lyrics, producing beats of musics. He realized that he can't stand by his own feet to be a youth, he realized he need someone's to care and someone to love. A workaholic maniac like him would never intended to live with a partner in life but future has thought him better things.

Meeting Jimin in his high school was awfull for him because he know, he will fall to this boy, he knows that his heart can be melted by those soothed laughed and honest smiled. He doesn't remember well how he realized Jimin existence but he remember the way the first time Jimin enter the senior class, to call for his friend, Namjoon. That time, he examined Jimin from head to toe, he look so fragile like he is made of glass and he can easily break. And that was it, Jimin was Yoongi's muse. As if, if Jimin gone, Yoongi can never created musics anymore. At first Yoongi though it was easy to befriend with Jimin but it turns out bad when he found out his little junior Jimin being bullied mentally by his friends. And it surprise Yoongi when Jimin once told him that he had a boyfriend.

Jimin always said that Jungkook is everything for him yet Yoongi try not to be jealous and be the coolest guy that doesn't give a fuck about his love life. Yoongi wrote lyrics and mostly, all the lyrics is about him, he doesn't realized it at first, but as time passes, year passes, Yoongi stared at all the lyrics he wrote and was surprise when a tears running dwon slowly againts his cheek. He read every each of the lyrics and cry his heart ot because he is too dumb to realise. That was the day when he realized that Jimin needs him, and not Jungkook. Regarding all the things Jungkook always did to jimin broke Yoongi's heart. He run to Jimin's house only see that boy running home with coffee-stained shirt. Yoongi stop for a halt as he saw tears running down the boy's cheeks again. He walk and press the doorbell to Jimin's house only to be greeted with a pale, red-eyes Jimin. Yoongi run and hug him. And Jimin just stand there, unable to speak as slowly his hand snaked around Yoongi' back and he sobbed onto his neck.

That night, Yoongi spend his night with Jimin. Cuddling with him in his soft duvet, Jimin cried until he fall asleep. And that time Yoongi decided that its time for him to take what's his.

They continued as a 'hyung-saeng' relationship as well Jimin keep saying that he can't just forget Jungkook in a swift time, but this one night change evrything. When Yoongi drove Jimin to Jungkook house, he said he want to see Jungkook before tomorrow come. He bought those pink smoothie, and waited patiently for Jungkook to open the door. As Yoongi waited in the car, he was shocked when Jimin stormed inside the car with teary-eyed face and ask him to drive.

He drove and let him cry next to him and stop at Han River. Both of them sat there and Yoongi let Jimin cried on his shoulder while his hand carefully embracing the younger, his eyes close as he plant a soft kiss against Jimin's brown hair.

"H-hyung, will you love me l-like how Jungkook love me?"

Yoongi grab those chin and slowly nudging it upward for a soft kiss, lips connecting as Jimin closed his eyes.

"I will not love you like how Jungkook loved you, I will love you like how Min Yoongi loved a person that he cared, and I love you Jimin, remember that."

-

Yoongi found out that his parent is too busy for him. And his mom always drunk at night that Jimin never talked to her. His dad never went home, he only come once in a month to fight with his drunken mom. And Jimin is a loner. He never find out that he is sick and he was always depressed that he cuts himself. He didn't go out to buy food but he let himself wandered around eventhough his mom throw money for him to eat outside. Yoongi then forced him to live in his apartment after graduation since Yoongi is living alone and that is better for Jimin, because Yoongi can take care of him.