lost stars

;please don't see, just a boy caught up in dream and fantasies;

- Jimin

3 months had passed and I had been teached by a tutor at home. The tutor were good and he had ask me wether I want to go for any academy. I want to of course, but still it took a while for me to convince Jin hyung that I can take care of myself, the academy is not that far. I can walk to and back home. Since that day, Jin hyung had let me go the academy, it was so good because I get to see people again. Eventhough they keep on staring at my oxygen tank, I had never care less. Yoongi hyung said that they were jealous because they didn't get to use this tank, so I keep on positive.

And yesterday, while I was walking back home, a stranger caught my wrist and I was about to scream when he removed his face mask. Its Taehyung. He said he wont hurt me so yea, he walk me home though. He did apologize to me for what happen.

He said that Yoongi hyung is a friend of Hoseok, they were together since then but Hoseok leave Yoongi for his work. Hoseok work as a tutor but also a part-timer at the club and he sold drugs to people. Taehyung said he met him from the club as a drug-dealer. But at all cost, Hoseok took him for granted and make him as a boyfriend, they were good together until the day, Taehyung leave Jungkook, Jungkook didn't know the real thing of what happen. Before the incident, Hoseok had beat Taehyung until he became lifeless. And that was when Hoseok said, leave him or he will kill Jungkook. Taehyung said he broke up with Jungkook on that day. And he felt guilty for what happen. Hoseok never beat him anymore after that, but it turns out bad when Hoseok want to redeem his money that he lends for Yoongi when Yoongi were broke. Taehyung said Yoongi never know that Hoseok's money that he gave him is not forever, Hoseok need that money so he choose to kidnap Jimin, and try to get that money, but Yoongi were capable of all thing that he caught Hoseok dirty things and he did saved Taehyung from Hoseok.

Taehyung said, Hoseok were given a death mandatory for what had happened. And there he is, alone. Taehyung did have shelter but he was alone. Taehyung try to find Jungkook but on his way finding him, he met with Hoseok's people, driving through the neighbourhood and they are the one who hit Jungkook with the car, he had watched the incident with his own eyes and he still feel sick for what had happened. Taehyung did look so worn out, he doesn't look good at all.

I had given Taehyung a hug because I know he eeded that warm hug from someone. Taehyung had been crying but he still send me home. Jin had been waiting and he were surprise when he saw Taehyung with those red eyes. Taehyung refuse to come in even when Jin hyung had forced him to and he just walk away.

Back at home, I had scroll my phone for a contact. And yet I found Taehyung's number. I smiled in relieve, happy because I still had friend to talk with. I was about to fall asleep when I remember the words Taehyung said. All the sleepless night that I had went through is true. Jungkook died with a car accident. And the worst part is, Jungkook were hit by a car when he is on the way home after standing outside of the hospital Jimin was admitted, for about an hour.

The cries make me sleepy. Sleepy that I deamt of Yoongi hyung, smiling with his face so bright.

I missed you, hyung

-

I dont know what is this shwkdbakbdka