V

[edited]
your pov

I looked down at my wrist watch, 11:48 pm

I was walking home from my ex boyfriends house.
He dumped me for Min Hi, my best friend.
I was wearing a white summer dress and the summer breeze started. I rubbed my arms as goosebumps from the cold started to form

While walking down the scary way I heard footsteps behind me, I looked back and saw a man in black following me.
My eyes widen while I tried to walk faster, but that's impossible with this high heels.

Your probably wondering why I'm using this type of clothing, well long story short it's our second anniversary.
That pabo...

I think I lost him so I started walking normal taking a deep breath.
I stopped and leaned on a wall with my eyes closed. Suddenly a hand covered my mouth that made me open my eyes and my heart pumping against my chest.
He pulled me in a dark place behind a big, ruined house.

I closed my eyes while tears streamed down.
"Shh now little girl, everything is going to be fine as long as you follow what I say"
I looked at his hands and saw a knife, shit!

I saw someone creep up behind him, we made eye contact but I looked away and into the kidnappers eyes.
I closed my eyes, I hope that guy helps me out of this.

He was kinda cute tho, those eyes and that hair. Brown with green on the tips.

Suddenly I was no longer stuck on the wall, I looked in front of me and saw the cute guy beating up the kidnaper.
I saw a plank on the ground so I took it and aimed for the kidnappers head.
I closed my eyes and hit them.

I opened on eye and saw what I did, I dropped the plank.
"Don't tell anyone I did that"
He giggled while I smiled
"Thanks for saving me"I said shyly
"It was nothing, my name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung"
I smile and introduced myself.

You could say we became really good friends after that day, *giggles*
___________________________________________________
375Words