{J Hope} [Christmas Edison]

Hoseok (J hope)

22.December

"What should I buy her?Think hobi think"I mumbled to myself.
"AHA!"I said out loud which gave me attention.
"Mianhe, mianhe"I bowed, I ran to [Insert Your Favorite Store] and grabbed [Insert what you want for Christmas]

As I payed I wrapped it in and went home.

Y/N

24.December

"Wake uuuup jagi!ironaaaa~"J hope screamed, I laughed at his funnyness.(Is that even a word xD?)

Time Skip

"Merry Christmas oppa"I said an gave hobi his present.As he opened it his face lit up
"Omo!THANK CHUUUU"He said and jumped on me giving me so many kisses on my face.
"Ahaha, glad you like it"I said.
"Follow me jagi"He got up and grabbed my hand.I followed him to the living room.he let go of my hand. "close you eyes jagi"I did as he said and closed my eyes.
"Open them"I opened them and saw...

...j hope...on one knee with a...box...omo, I'm dying!

I could feel the tears falling down my face.
"Y/N Y/L/N we have known each other for 8amazing, years.We have been together for 4years, four amazing, beautiful, crazy years.No one has ever done what you have done to my heart, you opened it and showed it so much!You were always there for me, and I appreciate it so much jagi.When our debut came you calmed me down, we have ours ups and downs but in the end, we are together.I love you so much Y/N!Your voice is like music to my ears, you are my inspiration you are my everything!As long as I'm with you, everything is amazing.So, Y/N do you want to become Jung Y/N and marry me?"
"Yes, Jung Hoseok I want to marry you"He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me deeply, my arms slid around his neck while his came down my waist.

BTS One shot जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें