Dave snickered, "Have you two been getting it on?"

"No!" Mike managed even though he had just kissed Chester this morning. Dave smiled.

"You know....they say that love knows no boundaries."

"You know it's wrong."

"Well, yea.....just...."

"Stop," Mike said quietly. Dave nodded and then smiled slightly.

"I'm gonna head home. Have fun. I'll be back over again to have a talk with Chester. He seems really distracted right now."

"Yea," Mike said quietly, "See you later."

Dave left and then Mike headed into the dining room. His mom was just finishing up dinner and she smiled at him.

"Do you want to go tell Chester and Jason dinner is ready?"

"Yea sure," Mike said. He headed down the hallway and called for his brother and the singer. They both emerged from the different rooms. Jason pushed past Chester roughly and walked into the kitchen. Dinner was even more awkward. Chester was quiet and he ate slowly. Jason would shoot glares at the older man the entire dinner. Mike was just embarrassed to be eating near them. He was too awkward around them. He sighed as he set his fork down.

"I have to use the bathroom," he said softly before pushing away from the table. He shut the door to the bathroom and then dug around in the drawers. He found his razor blade. All images of Chester were erased when the blood started to slide down his wrist. He felt tears roll down his face and he just felt so terrible. He'd fucked up everything. After a few more cuts, he heard a knock on the door.

"Mike?"

"What?"

"Are you alright?" Chester asked softly.

"I'm fine. Just go."

"It's not going to help. Whatever you're upset about, come talk to me in your room about it."

How did he know? Mike reluctantly opened the door and he saw Chester standing there. He was wearing a loose t-shirt and those tight jeans that should be illegal.

"What do you want?"

Chester sighed and knelt down. A cold towel was pressed to his wrist and he blinked back tears. Chester was too nice to him. He followed Chester back into his room. They sat down on Chester's bed and the singer looked at him.

"Alright tell me what's wrong."

"I'm an idiot."

"Why?"

"Because I kissed you," Mike managed, "I know it was so wrong...."

"Mike...."

"You could get in so much trouble," Mike said as he tried to wipe his tears away. Chester put his hands on his shoulders.

"Mike, look at me," Chester said softly. Mike glanced up at the older man and that was it. In an instant, they were melded together. Chester's lips were pressed eagerly against his, the singer's hands running through his black spikes. Mike gasped but couldn't help his reaction. He moved forward, closing the distance between them and wrapping his arms around Chester's shoulders. He pushed himself forward a bit and sat in Chester's lap. They broke apart and Chester was panting. He had initiated it. That meant, Chester wanted him. And in that instant everything became perfect. He grabbed the back of the singer's neck and brought them together again. He moaned softly and let his other hand run underneath Chester's shirt, finally feeling that smooth skin he'd dreamt about for years. He felt Chester shudder underneath him and a low moan escaped him. Mike smiled. He'd caused that. He was making this man happy.

"I know it's wrong," Chester gasped as they broke apart, "But it's so right."

Mike didn't think he'd ever hear those words come from his mouth. He grabbed Chester's shirt and tugged it over his head.

"God I've always wanted to do this," he whispered as he let his hands explore Chester's body. He traced every tattoo, every mark on his skin. Chester was looking up at him with those beautiful eyes. Mike swallowed as he felt the older man's hands under his shirt. They came up and gripped his shoulders from behind. Mike stared at Chester for a moment.

"Are you sure you want this?" Mike asked softly. Chester met his gaze.

"I spent five hours thinking on it. We'll keep it a secret until you're eighteen. I want it."

The way he said it, he was so hot. Mike gently leaned down and kissed Chester's forehead. He let his hand come up and brush through the silky black mohawk. He smiled slightly when Chester blushed a bit. He was so sweet. How could someone be this cute? He let his hands roam back to the back of Chester's neck and drew him in again for another kiss. This one was less rough. Mike sighed softly as he felt Chester's tongue enter his mouth. The older man was moaning softly every time they moved a bit. And then Mike stopped.

"I'm not just.....a one night thing am I?"

"If you were," Chester muttered as he kissed every part of his face, "we would've fucked already."

Mike jumped up and locked the door before laying down in his bed. Chester stared at him.

"Well fuck if you wanted it to be a one nighter you could've told me," Chester said.

"No you big dork," Mike laughed, "Come over here and lay with me."

"Oh," Chester sighed, "God I am a big dork."

"You have a big dork too," Mike said before he could stop himself. Chester gave him a look.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing," Mike said. Chester was silent for a moment before he finally came over and laid down in the bed next to him.

"I'm sorry for running out on you earlier," Chester sighed and Mike felt his arm wrap around his waist.

"It's fine. You were scared."

"I was more than that. I was fucking freaking out," Chester said quietly, "I loved you ever since you made me come home with you."

Mike was shocked. How? It had seemed like Chester was so angry at him.

"You were so different," Chester sighed, "you were like me. You told me I could talk to you and you'd listen. That's more than I've gotten in a long time."

Mike moved his hand up to cup Chester's cheek even though his back was to the older man. He turned his head and kissed him softly again.

"I'll always listen to you."

Chester smiled slightly and then pulled Mike tighter against him, Mike snuggled into the older man's warmth and then grabbed his hand. He let his eyes shut as he felt Chester rest his head just above his. The singer's thumb rubbed circles on his hand until it slowed down and then stopped. He was asleep. Mike turned slightly and kissed Chester's cheek.

"Goodnight," he breathed. He didn't know how he'd managed to do it, but he was dating Chester Bennington. He smiled at the thought and cuddled into Chester's embrace. This was better than a dream. This was reality. Chester was right. Life did get better.