~Chapter Three~

Arthurs House (Part One)

Readers POV
After getting the text from Arthur you got ready and headed towards his place.

The text said 'casual' so you wore your favourite jeans and your favourite (insert type of top/ colour here).

Pulling up to Arthurs driveway you couldn't help but be amazed by his home. Is this really where he lives?

Well you were getting out of your car you could hear the front door burst open.
"(Y/N)!!" The excited voice of America called out to you as he ran to your car.

"Oh uh..."

"Alfred."

"...Alfred?"

"Yeah! Great name right?!" Alfred started beaming, "It's truly the name of a tru-"

"Butler." You interrupted trying your best not to laugh.

"B-butler?!" Alfred then looked down at you a little hurt, "Please, I'm the hero! I'm so not some second rate character like France!"

"Um, I don't know about you," you glared up at him as you walked past him to wards the door, "but Alfred was one hell of a butler and you would be lucky to be half as awesome as he is!" You finished with a 'Miss Piggy' like hair flip as you marched into Arthur's place.

Americas POV
I stood there shocked for a second as I watched (Y/N) walk off, then, like every bad-assed hero I smirk and said the perfect one liner, "I'll show you one hell of a butler!"