Chapter 26: Spending Time With The Boo

Start from the beginning

Me: Mm and what is that?

She puts Larissa in her room into her crib, comes to me, grabs my hands, and makes me get up. She kisses me and I kiss back almost instantly. Then she lays my on the bed and starts kissing me up and down my neck.

Me: I think i like where this is going.

She looks up at me with seductive eyes, pulls my shirt off and starts licking up and down my abs.

Me: Mmm... *I say in pleasure*

She gets down to my pants line and then the mood changes.

Me: W-what? Where are you going?

Nicole: To take a shower.

Me: But why now? We were just about to-

Nicole: Shh.. *She put her index finger on my lips* Don't worry.. I'll be back. *She says in a low seductive voice and winks*

Me: Ugh Nicole!

*** 1 hour later ***

It has been one hour later, Nicole was still in the bathroom and Larissa was still sleep so i decided to just go to sleep.

(Nicole's P.O.V.)

I've just been sitting in the shower. Thinking. About what? About me and Roc. I don't know where i would be. Probably still with Ray letting him beat my ass. Roc changed my life alot. In a good way. He's my everything and always will be. I love Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August with all my heart.

Me: *I go in the room and lay on top of Roc resting my head on his chest and start playing with his little curly hair*

Roc: *Wakes up a little* Hey babe. *Says in tired voice*

Me: Hey baby.

Roc: You played my shit.

Me: Ahahaha! I'm dead! You know me so well aha.

Roc: Mmhum. But when you do eventually let me hit and don't be playing games imma tear it up.

Me: Ooooh. I'm so scarred.

Roc: Aha alright. You'll see. Just wait.

Me: *I start kissing him on his neck*

Roc: Nicole. Don't play me again.

Me: *I ignore him and continue*

Roc: *Moans* Okay Nicole stop! 

Right when he said that i felt Roczilla get big.

Me: *Looks up at him and smirks*

Roc: I told you to stop.

I slide down to Roc's pants and start unbuttoning them

Roc: What are you doing?

Me: *Once again i ignore him*

****** A/n: You already know though******

I pull his pants and underwear off, and give him a blow job.

Roc: * Moans*

After about 2 minutes i get on top of him and start riding him slowly.

Roc: Fuck..... (He says in a loud tone)

Me: Shhh.. We have company.

After I said that he flips me over and takes charge.

Roc: Lets see what happens when im in control. Are you gonna be able to hold it in?