16: Guess Who's Our Roommate!!

Start from the beginning

“Well, Rave? Has our roommates checked in?” I asked her.

“Yeah”she said, nodding.

I smiled at her in appreciation and turned to my boys.

“Let’s go meet some crap”

Flashback Over

“Hello??! Oi!! Aiden guy! It’s me Roxy from, I dunno the other day or summit” I yelled walking into random rooms.

I opened one room and it was massive!!

“Mine!!”I yelled, closing the door behind me but then opening it. “There are 4 rooms right?”

Kane smirked and nodded. “Mine’s next to yours”

“Aw, right” I said, leaving the door open. I threw open the lid of my case and literally threw everything back in my closet.

“Hey Roxy!”

I turned around and saw Aiden. “Hey” I then wrinkled my nose. “Dude, I told you to go easy on the cologne”

He chuckled and shrugged. “Oh and this is my mate, Cole” He didn’t mean mate as in‘mate, mate’ as in ‘soulmate’, he meant mate as in ‘friend, mate’. We British peeps make such awesome names!

I nodded and Cole. “Sup dude”

Cole chuckled. “Hey Roxy”

Cole had sandy blonde hair and was pale like Aiden. His eyes were hazel, a really nice hazel. His was built but lean and yupp, he was hot. But, he had the same damn cologne as Aiden.

Are they from Wisconsin or Alaska, or summit? Maybe from Scotland? They don’t seem to have an accent though…

“God! Do you guys share the same damn cologne?!” I yelled, rubbing my nose and then I sneezed which was amusing since those assholes laughed.

I rolled my eyes and sneezed again. “I swear take the damn thing off. Here” I said throwing them a bottle of ‘Sure’ deodorant, the pink one is my favourite. It smells better than the blue one.

Cole chuckled holding it. “I’m a guy Rox”

Rox, that’s what…he-who-shall-not-be-named called me…

I shook him outta my head.

He’s dead to me.

“So? You guys need it waayy more than I do. Especially since I’m allergic to the damn thing!” I exclaimed, sneezing again.

“Better change it, ey Aide?” Cole said smirking. “Or otherwise we can’t go anywhere near this sexy chick”

I rolled my eyes and turned around, trying to cover up my blush. GOD, STUPID HORMONES!!

They laughed.

“Kane!! The two new guys are bullying me!!” I yelled.

Kane rushed in the room, barging past Cologne Cole and Aiden, I gotta make a name for Aiden mann, Cole’s one was just eaasssyyy!!

Kane rushed to me and I sneezed. Kane pinched his nose. “What the hell are you wearing?!”

“Clothes”Aiden replied smirking.

“They’re cologne stinks, right Kane?” I said to Kane, nudging him and then sneezing again. I swear dude…

Kane tensed up beside me then he growled at them.

{Oi, you’re kinda blowing up the cover here…} I yelled at Kane through the mind link.

{Roxy do you know what they are wearing?} He asked me.