Caught

Emma's pov

After Wade and I's latest mission which involved some newbie hero who totally stole his suit idea from Wade. We had a bit of a mess up when I got caught in a web. Wade left me, of course this wasn't the first time but this was the first time were I got caught. "Alright there are agents on th- no your not getting away!" The Spider guy yells recatching me. I kept melting the webs but he kept re webbing me! Taskmaster was still stuck and clearly found my fails hilarious. "Oh shut up!" I yell and shot a fire ball at him. He ducks and I laugh. Spider guy face palms as the agents get here. Of course with them they brought Nick Fury. Joyful. "Alright Parker, we got it from here" One agent says and glares at me. I remembered him, I was supposed to kill him but epically failed. I didn't get paid which made me super upset. Well anyways, it appears Nick Fury was very mad. Probably because Wade and I blew up his lab thing and filled it with monkeys.

He started asking questions about Wade, so I decided to annoy him by answering only with the word potatoes. "Let's take her back to SHIELD, Logan is coming with some of his mutant friends to collect her. Apparently she's been missing for four years" One agent remarks. I start cursing a whole bunch Shot we have to go back there Bob says in my head  NOOOOO Tom yells. A agent handcuff me and bring me to a jet. NOOOO NOT FLYING Tom yells. "SHUT UP TOM!" I yell out loud. Another agent gives me a weird look and jots something down. Probably about my weird mental state.

After a two hour flight during which I yelled a lot during ( Er well Tom/Bob did I guess ). I ended up having my mouth duck taped by a very annoyed agent. "Alright, we're here. Get Taskmaster and the fire lady!" A agent yells. I try to yell something and failed. We must escape Bob says EEEESSSSCCCAAAPPPPEEE Tom yells. I roll my eyes and look around. It only took me a second to see Logan, Jean, and Matt. "Why is her mouth duck taped?" My dear brother asks. "She wouldn't stop yelling" The agent who put the tape on my mouth says and rips the tape off. "I official fucking hate duck tape" Was the first thing I said. Matt facedpalmed and laughed "Well Emma, nice to see you to. Where have ya been?" Matt asks. "Clearly hanging out with Wade, remember when they vandilsed the school" Jean replies. I give her a smile "What? You been reading my mind?" I ask. YEAH YOU READING OUR MIND?!  Tom yelled. Jean flinched "It's hard not to considering how loud you are, it's like dealing with Wade all over again" Jean replies. "Well I say we get back to the school, we can get Emma resituated there" Matt says and pats my head. "Go back? I haven't been there in years!" I yell, then again I'd get to see Puff again. "Good idea bub, let's go" Logan says and starts to walk off. I sigh and follow, I guess I'm going home now.