First Mission

Emma's pov

After a few weeks of my foot healing and arguing, I finally agreed to go on a mission with Wade. He of course, already made me a cool suit. I'll admit, it was pretty awesome. "Thank Wade!" I yell and hug him. "Your welcome tiny human" He replies. I let him go and facepalm "Wade your only two feet taller than me" I reply and run off to put it on.

About a hour later we were off to do whatever the heck Wade does on his missions. "So where are we going?" I ask as we jump from roof to roof ( Wade had been teaching me how, it took me falling off the roof a lot to final learn how, the joys of New York ) "A place" Wade replied and jumps down. I look down "I'm going to find a fire escape" I mumble and start looking for one.

Five minutes later I final found one and climbed down. Wade stood there looking at one of his randomly appear clocks "Took you long enough" Wade replies and puts the clock away. "So where are we?" I ask looking at the building. "A house" He replies and knocks a window in. "Why are we breaking in?" I ask. "Because" Wade replies and climbs in. I sigh and follow.

"So why are we here?" I ask looking around. "To steal something" Wade replies "WHAT?!" I yell. "Shhh, the guy is asleep" Wade replies and starts searching for whatever he was looking for. I heard noise "Wade I think they are awake" I mutter. "I got it, look for a stack of papers with lots of writing" Wade replies and runs off. I sigh and began looking. "No...nope...nada..." I mutter looking through the papers. I see a stack of paper with tons of writing. "FOUND IT WADE!" I yell grabbing them and running to where he went. It took me a second to realize what was happening. The guy was dead, he had a sword in the chest. Wade was a bit bloody and just looked at me. "Uuummm" Was all he said. "I watch the fucking news Wade, I know what you do" I reply and turn around to walk out. I knew he killed but didn't know he stole, probably the only surprise.

"So your not going to light me on fire?" Wade asks taking the papers. "I might" I reply