Chapter 7

Me: Okay, I know what you're going to say and I'm sorry it took me a long time to update. I had things here and there. Now I also know what you're doing, you're looking at how long the chapter is and again I am sorry. The next chapter is going to be longer (maybe) and its also the last.

BE FOR YOU START PLEASE READ THIS: Now I'm not good at writing lightsaber battle and I'm asking for someone to help. I have the starting sentence and the last sentence for the scene I just need the in between. So if you're up for helping me please PM me. If someone help it willl get the chapter out faster

Ezra:(walks in) Where have you been?

Me: Imagination me seating in that couch in my free time with piles of food and Star Wars movies playing on that TV

Ezra: Is that really what you were doing?

Me: No, now get out

Disclaimer: Own We do not, Owned by Disney they are

"Ezra? You in here?" Sabine said in a whispered tone. She tiptoe around the corner into a small damp room. Ezra sat in the far back corner on a dark brown chair, his head in his hands.

He looked up, greeting Sabine with a sorrowful smile. "Hey." He said in a wistful manner as he sat up against the back of the shabby chair.

"Look Ezra, I'm sorry about what happen but there maybe a way we can get back the others." Sabine quietly shuffled toward the back wall. She leaned back and slid down in a sitting position.

"Yeah, and what would that be!" Ezra said in a snarky fashion, girding his teeth in the process.

"Ezra! For the last time I'm sorry! How many times do I need to tell you!" Sabine snapped back, her eyes blazing with annoyance. Realizing her impatience was growing, she gave a deep breath before continuing on. "The Empire had brainwashed us to think we were on their side. The way the brainwashing was performed was by a purple substance being ejected into our system. This substance would then controlled the way we thought, but the Empire had not full tested it and it only worked on people who had certain blood types like Kanan, Hera, and Zeb. The Empire knew this factor so they gave us each a bottle of the liquid just in case we had to use it on each other."

"And how is this suppose to help free the others?" Ezra bitterly asked, avoiding eye contact.

"If you would let me finish, you would know." Sabine took another deep breath, calming her nerves. "I think by reversing the outer process while inverting the effect process it would change the outcome, but only for a sort period of time. If I add bromine as well as holmium to the mixture then the issue would be eliminated, but the side effects would be deadly. I think by inverting the effect process a second time and adding sulfur I could change the whole serum with minor damage."

Ezra's eyes glistened with confusion. "So...?"

Sighing, Sabine stood up. "It means that we can save the others. Now I just need sulfur, do you know where some is?"

"Yeah, its all around in the alleys." Ezra pointed toward the back door.

_0_

"Lucy!" Ezra holder from downstairs. "We have to go and meet Sabine!"

Lucy lazily wiped her sleepy eyes as she crawl off her small dusty bed. Giving a small yawn, she made her way down the stairs meeting Ezra at the door. "Ez, are you sure we can trust Sabine? She's kinda scary."

"She's part of my family, she'd never betray us. Now come on, we dont want to keep Sabine waiting." Ezra garb the small hand of little Lucy and hurried down the street to the outskirts of capital city.

The path they took began to narrow as more and more civilians crowed the streets. Every turn they took was blocked off by the morning rush. As the cowed continued to move Ezra and Lucy were pushed back further from their distention. Suddenly Lucy's fingers slipped from Ezra's grasps as he pushed his way toward an alleyway. The teen stopped at the edge of the tragic, looking around desperately he spotted Lucy mere feet ahead of him.

"Lucy! Come on!" Ezra rushed over to the girl lifting her up into his arms.

The two continued to walk down the edge of the people till they had made it to field of grass.

"There you are! I was beginning to worry." The mandalorian waved from Ezra's tower. Ezra ran up to greet her with Lucy still in her arms. "Okay, I contacted Hera and Zeb they'll be here any second. You remember the plan right, Ezra?"

"Yup, free the two and head to Kanan." Ezra responded.

"Goo-"

"Hands up, Rebels." A deep voice hissed behind them.

Ezra turned around to meet face to face with Kallus. "You!"

"Ah, yes surprised to see me, Ezra." Kallus sneered, looking over the boys shoulders he noticed Sabine. "It seems are chemicals have back fired on you, too bad will just have to kill you off."

"Stop Kallus! You been a good help, but we're bring theses three to Darovit." Hera appeared from behind Kallus.