"He's loved Maya for years." Smackle reminded her.

Missy nodded, "True, but I really liked him! I kissed him! Aren't you supposed to go out after that?"

Smackle chuckled and shook her head, "No! I mean sometimes after a kiss you can grow fake feelings for someone. But sometimes not! Like Lucas and Riley like dated before after a kiss, but they realized their feelings weren't real. So yeah, you don't have to be together." 

"But I wanna be with Lucas!" Missy whined.

Smackle raised her eyebrows, "You realized he has kissed Maya before at Junior Prom. Besides, Maya's out friend. " 

"Whatever. Lets change the subject." Missy sighed.

Riley and Maya walked to their usual table with Missy and Smackle. 

"Sup'" Maya nodded.

"Sorry for how I acted this morning. I was just jealous. How's life?" Missy asked as Riley and Maya sat. 

"It's alright, Missy. Totally understand. Anyways, Ms. Cardova has assigned us so much homework. I don't think I can do it all!" Riley placed a hand on her forehead in stress, and then winked at Smackle.

Smackle laughed, "I can help you if you want." 

"You're the best, Isadora!" Riley gave her a huge hug.

Smackle took Riley's arms off of herself, "Thanks," 

"I have an essay due in Spanish next week. I don't even know or care how to say 'food' in that language." Maya exclaimed.

Missy chuckled, "You obviously hate learning that language. You love food! You should've taken French, with Riley and I!" 

"Or Chinese." Smackle shrugged. 

"French and Chinese are even harder to understand." Maya slumped.

"You'd much rather listen to Beethoven, huh?" Smackle asked smiling. (Remember Smackle knows the plan)

"Definitely. I love him!" Maya nodded.

Suddenly, "Fur Elise" filled the room. 

"What the?" Maya said.

"You literally just mentioned Beethoven!" Riley shook Maya. 

Boys with string instruments and a rolling piano started coming towards the girls' table. 

"Oh no," Maya muttered. 

Lucas Friar came out of the crowd of orchestra boys and took Maya's hand.

Maya smiling, stood up. 

"Maya Penelope Hart," Lucas announced over his microphone chip.

Maya pinched his hand and whispered, "You just said my middle name!" 

"Maya Hart," Lucas coughed and went on one knee, "Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend and allowing yourself to go to the Winter Formal with me?" 

Zay tiptoed to Lucas and passed him a red rosé. "Sorry!" He whispered.

"Late!" Lucas whispered back.

Maya couldn't help but blush, "Yes!" 

Lucas stood up as Dave and Yogi skated around throwing their petals. Lucas leaned into Maya with a kiss. 

That was really sweet of you, Lucas. Maya said in her head. Maya decided that he deserved some effort from herself. Maya grabbed his face and passionately kissed him. iNo boy has ever done anything close to that for her ever.

The whole school stared at the "perfect couple". 

Once Lucas and Maya broke, Charlie walked over to Riley with a heart shaped box behind him.

He bent down a knee next to Riley. "Riley Matthews? Would you be my date to the Winter Formal?" 

Fur Elise continued playing. 

Riley squealed, "Yes!" 

She hugged Charlie immediately. "Agh! You are so sweet!" 

Missy put her head down on the table. No one would ask her that way. 

Farkle ran over to Smackle.

Even Smackle is being asked! 

"Isadora, would you be my date to the Winter Formal?" Farkle smiled.

Smackle grinned, "Of course, my fellow competitor." 

Missy's head started to hurt. 

Suddenly, Gavin Obeyer walked slowly up to Missy.

"Hey, Missy Bradford. It'd be great if you'd go to the Winter Formal with me!" Gavin asked nervously.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Missy exclaimed and kissed him immediately. Gavin winced.

Maya laughed at Gavin's facial expression. It was just like when Farkle kissed Riley in 7th grade. 

Maya nudged Lucas, "Gavin is me around you." 

"Gee, thanks." Lucas chuckled. 

Maya stared at Lucas. Why didn't he ever react negatively to the things she said. 

"Hello?" Lucas asked. 

Maya punched his shoulder. 

"Ow?" Lucas rubbed his shoulder, "Someone's angry." He chuckled again.

"Aren't you mad at me?" Maya questioned.

Lucas raised his eyebrows, "Why would I be?" 

"I always do bad things to you and you never react! Why not?!" Maya started to raise her voice. 

"I like it when you do anything to me. It's nice to know that you pay attention to me. Thanks." Lucas patted Maya's back. 

Maya did a fake, cheesy smile. 

"Don't be immature, babe." 

"Shut your mouth." 

Maya sat back down at her table. An idea popped in her head. As bad as she felt for Lucas, she needed to take advantage of him. She was going to give him incentives. 

~

Lucas walked up to Billy and smiled wide. 

Billy saw Lucas's expression, "What did I do wrong this time?" he said in a hushed voice.

"YOU FORGOT THE CONFETTI!" Lucas whisper shouted back. 

"Whoops." Billy shrugged. 

Lucas widened his eyes, "You will pay, bro." 

"I'm so scared!" Billy laughed sarcastically.

"Fuck off," Lucas walked away. He didn't appreciate sarcasm and ignorance.

Billy, still laughing, called, "You're getting mad over confetti? Wow!" 

"It's not that!" Lucas called back. 

Lucas absolutely hated rude people. 

_________________________________

So sorry for the late update! 

Vote? Comment? Add? Follow?