Chapter 16: Caught?

Harry's POV:
I woke up and rolled on my side. I sigh, seeing Niall is gone but I'm happy he listened.

On perfect timing, someone knocked on my door, "Yeah?" I mutter, shoving my face back into the pillow.

The door slowly opened and a brown haired head popped in, "Hey" says Louis happily with a smile.

"Lou" I say smiling back. I roll back to my side and pat the bed where Niall once laid.

"No, Harry" he chuckles, "Cmon! I want to do something with you baby."

I chuckle too, "Like what?" I ask sitting up.

He looks at my bare chest and his eyes linger before snapping back to my eyes when I clear my throat. "You sure you want to go now?" I ask winking at him.

He looks back down the hall and then slips into my room and smiles, closing the door silently.

"Take your shirt off and join me, baby" I say smiling.

He gladly follows my instructions and takes his shirt off and crawls into bed with me.

I snuggle close to him and my door opens suddenly, "Harry, I know the sun's already up and all but I need to take a shower-"

I snap my head around and see Niall standing in the door with a towel around his waist. "Why the hell is he here?!" yells Louis, jumping out of bed.

"Louis! I swear it isn't what it looks like" I say, nervous for the oncoming future.

"Harry" Louis whines, "Why is he here in a towel?!"

He is confused and scared, I can see it, "Louis listen to me" I say gripping his shoulders, "Niall came over last night and spent the night. He was in our spare room. We had no contact last night okay?" I lie to him.

I feel bad lying to him this early, or at all, in our relationship but I just got him. I didn't want to lose him to that stupid Jordick. (Props to @innaturalnirvana for coming up with that perfect name. Love it)

He looks at me then at Niall. Niall nods rapidly, knowing if he disagreed, he'd lose me from anything we might have later.

"I don't know, Harry" he says, shaking his head and turning away.

"You don't believe me?" I ask him nervously, hoping he can't tell I'm actually lying.

He shrugs, "I don't know. How can I believe anything until I know for sure" he says looking at the bed as if it would tell him everything.

"I'm not cheating on you with Niall, and to prove it" I say before pressing my lips against his in a passionate kiss.

After a moment of shock, Louis kisses me back, gripping the nape of my neck, pushing me more into his lips.

Niall clears his throat behind us. I pull away from the kiss, slightly ignoring Niall. "See" I tell him, "I love you. If I didn't, I couldn't do that."

He nods, "You're right, Harry" Louis says, "I believe you."

I grin and hug him before winking at Niall, motioning I'd talk with him about things later. But as for now, Louis and I are going to have a romantic day doing who knows what.

"Niall, please um, leave because Louis and I are going on a date" I say with a shy smile.

He nods, "That's fine. I get it. Thanks for letting me spend he night Harry" Niall says, "I'll fix the bed back to normal" he adds before walking out of the room.

I nod, that was close.

"You aren't fooling me, Harry" Louis chuckles as he goes through my drawers, pulling out an outfit for me to wear today.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "What?" I ask, unsure of where he is going with this.

"Babe, I know you and Niall slept in the same bed last night" he says. Damn. So close. "You're a bad liar but seeing the way you kissed me, I know you have feelings for me and not Niall and I respect that. Maybe we can befriend Niall" he suggest.

"Wow, can't pull anything over you I guess" I chuckle then nod, "But yeah, let's add him as a friend. I feel like he needs someone to care about him, you know. Then we can hook him up with another boy, or girl. I'm pretty sure he is bi" I say, rambling on.

Louis nods and throws a t shirt that says 'CRAZY MOFO' on it. I clench my jaw. It was Nialls from when we were friends way back when. I kept it because it was his favorites. It was a joke but I still kept it afterwards because it reminded me of him. I shake my head of the depressing though and throw it back shaking my head, "No, not that one. It isn't me."

"I know that's why I chose it" Louis laughs and picks out something else. It's a Jack Wills sweater, "Only this" he says, "So it's easier to take off later." Louis smirks.

I blush and pull the sweater on obediently over my bare chest.

He goes through more drawers and pulls out ripped skinnies and black socks. I pull the skinnies up my legs, securing them around my waist with the button. I then pull on the socks and he goes into my closet, getting my white converses.

I put them on and Louis offers to tie them. In order to feel like a prince, I let him.

He kneels on one knee and I put my foot on his propped up leg. He ties my shoe and repeats with the other.

"Ready?" I ask him standing up.

He hugs me, wrapping his arms around my torso firmly like a young child before pulling away and nodding, "Yes" he smiles.

I grab his hand in mine and lead him downstairs, "Mum!" I call into the house.

"Yeah?" she calls back from the kitchen.

I lead Louis to where she is and she smiles seeing us. "Oh you two are so cute."

I roll my eyes, "We're going to spend the day together. I'll be back home later tonight, okay?" I ask her and she nods.

I wave bye to her and lead Louis out of the house and to my car.

Yay! All's good in the hood, yes? No? Hmm?

QOTC: Who do you think would top?

In real life: Harry or Louis

In this story: Harry or Louis

Thank you for reading hope you're enjoying it. What is your favorite part so far?

Highlight and comment here is you have a question that I'll answer in a future chapter.

Question recently asked:
Where do you find the pictures?
Answer:
Honestly, Google 😏
Thanks for reading. Don't for get to vote and comment! Love ya!!!