Chapter 15: Secret Drama

Start from the beginning

"Please don't call me that. I appreciate the gesture but it's weird." Ryo's mood took a completely different direction with ought him even noticing at first. His features dripped and the aura around him seemed to darken the whole hall, forcing the few students that were present at that time, to avoid the area like an exploding time bomb. (Y/n) caught onto the change in attitude and swallowed loudly. "N-Not that I don't like it. It's really sweet." She tried to speak with the most genuine tone, and thankfully the nettled boy seemed to lighten up and crack a smirk.

"In that case, let's go!" Like a repeat of what had gone down just yesterday, he snatched (Y/n) by the wrists and made swift strides around the school. The girl began thinking this was some sort of habit of his to take people on a wild goose chase. But this time the journey was short as they came to a halt in front of door that said 'Broom Closet: Staff Only.'

".....it's just a storage room." The girl inspected the door to see what was so special about the pice of wood, but found nothing of interest.

"Yes, but it's not just any storage room. It's a broom closet! A closet that will lead us to the snowy land of Narnia!" He threw his arms wide in a cheer stance, bursting with glee while (Y/n) stared at the boy.

"....I'm leaving."

"Wait wait wait wait wait! Ok, maybe it's not the closet to Narnia," the girl shot him a sarcastic look, "but it's something just as good! Let me show you." Ryo took out a key from his trouser pocket and fitted it into the lock of the mystery door.

"Wait, it says 'staff only.' You can't do that." She was about to escalate into a full rant over him respecting the school rules and valuing the performance the cleaners do to preserve the building, but in reality she also wanted a reason to yell at him to get rid of the pent up anger she was holding in. However, before she got the chance to utter another word a finger came up to her lips to silence her oncoming rant.

"As I said yesterday (Y/n), you should really learn to take things as they come." He turned the small metallic object until a click was heard and he pushed the door open. "Ladies first." He opened the door for (Y/n) to go in and after a bit hesitance, she walked into the dark room. She could barely see anything from shadow-cloaked cavern and hoped her eyes adjusted soon so she doesn't trip up on cleaning supplies. Ryo followed pursuit and reached into the darkness to flick on a light to bring some luminosity to the expanse. As the glow temporarily blinded the girl, and squinted a few times to get accustomed to it, she finally saw what the boy was so exited about. The room wasn't as small as an average storage space would be, it was of the same width of a minute classroom, but one wouldn't guess it due to all the objects that scattered the scope of the area. All around the corners and edges were boxes of what looked like outfits, costumes, props, objects, books and scripts of classic fables and stories. It was decorated in delegate coloured materials and fake jewellery that sparkled, even in the horrible lightning. There were costumes and scripts scattered at one side of the room while the side (Y/n) was on had unfinished props and stuffed toys and objects of various immensity. On one of the walls -much in the same fashion you would see a hunter displaying the heads of his kills- hung a blush toy of a platypus. For the first time in 5 years, the girl was speechless at the scene before her eyes, it looked like someone had just decided to move here and wasn't finished unpacking. The (h/c) haired female wondered if she truly was in Narnia or Hogwarts, because she certainly didn't feel like she was on Earth.

(Y/n) looked behind her and noticed the boy taking out two beverages from a mini fridge located near the doorway. He threw a soda in her direction for her to catch and the bewildered student was going to thank him, had she not began wondering how one would get a mini fridge into school with out anyone noticing. "You like it?" The golden boy grinned at the girl's dumbfounded expression and she had to do a retake to absorb the scenario.