Chapter 12: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

Start from the beginning

"Father she's after…" A blade suddenly appeared lodged into his arm and a second later Rin pulled it out and jumped away from us. A smirk appeared on her face.

"So this is what the great Fugaku Uchiha has to offer after telling his own daughter she'll never surpass Itachi" She laughed once before she looked at us again.

"I have news for you, I already have!"

"Rin stop!" I looked behind her as Sasuke Ran forward out of the house and straight for her.

"Sasuke no she's dangerous right now!" But he ignored me as he finally reached her and pulled her into his embrace. He held her tightly and I could see Rin tense.

"Please Rinny, please stop" He whispered to her. The sword fell from her hand then and I watched in slight amazement as the marks retreated and the dark chakra receded back into her body. Her eyes faded to black as she fell into Sasuke and the both of them fell to the ground.

"We better get her to the hospital" I lifted her into my arms and glanced at my father.

"You should get to the hospital to" I began walking off and found myself looking at Rin. That power, her chakra and her Sharingan. She's getting stronger, everyday and it was starting to show. It made me wonder how much longer it would be till she actually surpassed me.

=============================================================================================

Fugaku

I sat at Rin's bed side. She had gotten my arm pretty good. She knew what she was doing, she knew how to fight and it made me wonder how. I looked up as the door slid open and the Hokage stepped inside. He shut it behind him before walking to my side.

"Itachi already explained what happened and it seems to me that her anger triggered her curse mark" I nodded slightly.

"It more than tripled her strength, chakra and speed and she also seemed to have developed the Sharingan" He looked at me, shock evident in his eyes.

"Are you certain?" I nodded.

"First female in history of the Uchiha to ever inherit it" He nodded then.

"Yes I know, I also understand that you no longer wish for Rin to become a ninja" I nodded then as I returned my gaze to her sleeping form.

"It's much too dangerous for her"

"Rin must become a ninja Fugaku, it will teach her to control her emotions and her curse mark" I shook my head.

"No, with the Akatsuki after her she needs protection not training. Itachi is strong enough to protect her and Sasuke will one day be to. She'll be fine" He sighed then and chuckled slightly.

"Fugaku, as much as you don't want to believe it. You can deny it all you want but Rin will surpass Itachi." I looked at him but he was looking down at Rin.

"She may even hold the potential to become the strongest ninja to come out of the Uchiha clan"

"Lord Hokage this is just a prediction, Rin is still very young" He nodded thoughtfully.

"True but that didn't stop the Akatsuki from taking her, that didn't stop her from developing the Sharingan. You are putting so many limitations on her while everyone else around her can see her potential. You of all people should believe the most in your daughter, she will grow up to be a fine ninja" I looked at Rin as she woke up, her dark eyes tired as she looked at the Hokage then to me.

"It's good to see you awake again Rin. It would have been a shame to see you miss more school. I hear your doing very well." She nodded slightly.

"Thank you Lord Hokage" I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"Rin" She looked at me then.

"What are you going to tell me that I have some arranged marriage or something to?" I suppressed a sigh as I looked at her.

"No, I'm allowing you to become a ninja" She stared at me for a moment before jumping at me in a hug. I sighed lightly. I loved seeing her happy.

"But I need to ask you something first" She looked at me then slightly confused.

"Do you have the Sharingan?" She stared at me blankly at first then looked down at the floor slightly. She nodded then after a few minutes.

"Can you show it to me?" I heard her sigh and felt a change in chakra. She looked up then and her eyes now a blazing red stared into mine. Two tomes were in one eye while one was in the other. She grinned obviously noticing my expression. I regained my composure and nodded. This was different, unknown and very surprising. I honestly didn't know what to do but I'd have to figure it out and soon.