The only thing I could find was a pair of loose shorts and a tank top, so I guess that's what I'm stuck with. Ethan was turned around on the bed facing the other way so I quickly got changed before he turned back around.

I bent over and picked up a blanket from the floor and pulled it with me to the other side of the room and sat down on the floor.

"What are you doing? Why are you down there?" Ethan asked, actually sounding desperate.

"Oh, I was gonna sleep on the floor."

"Sleep with me, please. I don't want to sleep alone."

I nodded and got up. Ethan pushed himself over to make room for me and climbed into the space beside him and pulled the blanket over my body. I stayed still for a while and so did he.

Just as my eyes started to droop shut, Ethan pulled me into him. I froze, not knowing what to do.

"Just do whatever feels comfortable." Ethan whispered, kissing the top of my head.

I was melting in his arms right at that moment, I swear it.

My inner wants and needs took over and within seconds, I found myself snuggled into Ethan's chest. Being in Ethan's arms makes me feel so safe and secure. I never want to leave.

The scent of him was so comforting. The feel of his skin on mine was something I never knew I could love this much. He intrigued me. Every part of him was so interesting and beautiful and I wanted to grow up with him and find out more small things about him and watch him become more perfect than he already is now.

I love you Ethan. I want to say it so badly, but I can't.

______________________________________

The bed shifted slightly beside me and some of the blankets were ripped from my grasp.

"Stop.." I grumbled, pulling them back over me.

"Your ass is digging into my crotch and-" Ethan began.

"Oh shit, sorry!"

He pulled me closer to him. "I didn't say I didn't like it."

My body didn't move. It stayed in the bed beside Ethan while the sunlight was shining through the curtains, warming up the room.

The clock read ten in the morning and I  groaned, knowing my parents would be coming up any minute to wake me up. They hate when I sleep in.

Just as the thought drifted away, I closed my eyes and tried to find sleep.

But it was cut short. There was a knock at my door. Ethan and I shot up and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Taryn? You awake yet?"

It was Kelsey. Again.

"Uh yeah!" I called, scrambling out of bed. "Give me a minute!"

"Where the fuck are my clothes?" Ethan harshly whispered.

"By the door!"

Ethan went across my room and bent over to pick up the clothes. Just as he stood up, he smacked his head on the doorknob, letting out a few colourful words.

We're officially fucked.

"Ethan? Is that you?" Kelsey yelled.

The door handle rattled a few times and Kelsey pushed open the door. She walked in and looked down only to see her boyfriend laying on my bedroom floor holding last nights clothes in his hands.

I was stood by my bed with my jaw pretty much on the floor. There's no explanation for this. There's no way I can cover my ass this time.

"You fucking asshole!" Kelsey spat, walking over to me.

"Kelsey please let me explain-"

Before I had time to process anything, Kelsey raised her arm and brought her fist down on my face.

I dropped to the floor and made a huge thud.

"You are such a whore! You hid him from me when you know I was looking for him last night. You fucked him again didn't you?!" Kelsey screamed. "I will fucking end you!"

I heard a few pairs of feet running up the stairs and into my room. The yelling began and I couldn't even hear myself think. Kelsey repeatedly slammed her fist down on my face as I yelled at her to stop. I pulled her down and rolled over, nailing her in the face a few times too. 

My dad ran over and pulled me off of Kelsey and we were still yelling at each other from across the room. 

"What the hell is going on?" My dad asked, looking at the two of us. 

"SHE!" Kelsey yelled, pointing at me. "Knew I was looking for Ethan last night and didn't bother to tell me she was hiding him in here! He was holding last nights clothes and everything! Your slutty daughter had sex with my boyfriend again."

Everyones eyes turned to me and my mouth got incredibly dry. I couldn't seem to form a sentence. 

"Guys.." I started. "Nothing happened last night. I had to pick Ethan up from a party and I didn't want to wake anyone up."

Ethan dropped the pants he was wearing last night on the floor and when he picked them up, and empty condom wrapper was on the ground. He froze and couldn't take his eyes off of it. 

Shit was about to hit the fan once again. I looked up and saw that everyone was staring at me. 

"I will fucking kill you!" Kelsey said as she charged at me. 

I landed with a thud on the ground, smacking my head off of the footboard of my bed and the floor on the way down. Multiple punches landed on my face and that's all I remember before everything went black. 

_______________________

shit just went down my friends. 

so i get off school on december 18th for christmas vacation and the break lasts for two-three weeks (i think) but i'll be spending time with family since its the holiday season so please expect  only one or two updates. then for the last two weeks of january and the first few days of february its exam time and i really have to get my shit together and study and keep up the grades i'm getting. i'll try and upload as much as i can. december and january are really busy for me. :( 

thank you guys for the endless support, it means the world! 

xoxo