|16|

I froze in my spot.

"Taryn? I know you're in there, I heard you talking to someone."

The door handle started rattling and I started to panic and I looked back towards Ethan laying in my bed, half awake.

"I was talking on the phone to Brooke, I don't know where Ethan is I'm sorry!" I called, trying not to wake up my parents in the room beside me.

"Okay whatever! I'm going to go look for him."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's like, two in the morning almost."

"So? At least I'm not a heartless bitch and actually care about him, unlike some people."

Ouch.

I heard her footsteps gradually fade away and I watched her jog across the front yard. Once she was out of sight, I ran across the hall into the room Kelsey shares with Ethan and found his suitcase laying in the corner of the room.

Not many clothes were left inside but I grabbed what I could and ended up with a pair of black and blue checkered pyjama pants and a white muscle shirt.

When I picked up the shirt, an empty box of condoms fell out onto the floor by my feet.

Damn.

I pushed the bad thoughts away and walked back across the hall into my room to see a sleeping Ethan on my bed.

Immediately as I closed the door I locked it, just to make sure nobody gets in.

"Ethan? I need to get you out of your dirty clothes, do you mind?" I whispered, shaking him.

"Go ahead baby girl, I'm all yours."

I swallowed and felt a heat rush all over my body.

Baby girl.

"Yeah, uh sure. I'm just gonna...I said, my voice, my voice drifting off the end.

I started with his shirt and pulled it over his head and threw it beside my door so I wouldn't forget to throw it in the washing machine later.

I pulled the clean one down over his body and made sure it wasn't scrunched up at the back and sat back, satisfied that half the job was done.

Now for the bottoms.

I undid the belt on his black jeans and unbuttoned them, then pulled them down his legs. I tossed them to the door along with the shirt and turned around to grab the clean pyjama pants.

A bulge in Ethan's boxers caught my attention and I stared at it, feeling another wave of heat burn through my body like fire.

"You like what you see?"

"You'll get horny over anything won't you?" I joked, pretending that I wasn't thinking sexual things.

I pulled the pants up his legs and tied them up and pulled the shirt back over so it wasn't tucked in.

"Done!" I said, pulling the blanket over him and walking to the other side of my room to grab some clean pyjamas.