|7|

GUYS!!! I NOW HAVE OVER 1K READS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?????????

IN TWO DAYS I'VE GOTTEN OVER 400 READS WHAT EVEN

I THOUGHT I WAS THE WORST WRITER TO EVER EXIST BUT I GET SO MANY MESSAGES FROM YOU GUYS TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY MY WRITING AND MY STORIES AND IT BOOSTS MY CONFIDENCE SO MUCH AND MAKES ME SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE DONE AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IT MEANS THE WORLD

 I PROMISE I'LL TRY AND UPLOAD ONCE A WEEK OR IF I MISS A WEEK, I'LL DO TWO UPLOADS IN A WEEK TO MAKEUP FOR IT IF I CAN OK 

I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

_____________________________________

Taryn-

It's been about six days since my Mom and Dad's anniversary dinner and can I just say that I'm bored stiff? 

Tanner and his family went to Disney World for two weeks and they left last night so I'm all alone for the next two weeks I guess. His mom and dad made him leave his phone at home so he would focus more on family rather than the internet so I have no way of contacting him. 

Kelsey has done nothing more than get on my nerves. She steals my clothes, my makeup, and then denies it but I can clearly see her wearing my shorts and shoes. Plus, my makeup is slowly disappearing. 

Speak of the devil, she walked in my room and began opening my drawers and going through my clothes and went through my makeup, probably breaking one of the glass bottles. 

"What are you doing?"

"Hey do you have any bronzer?" She asked, completely ignoring my question. 

Bitch.

I stood and stared at her, wanting nothing more than to strangle her. 

"Oh by the way, I accidentally spilled Pepsi on your white converse last night so..."

I swear, steam was about to come screaming out of my ears but I somewhat kept my cool and grabbed my makeup from her hands, placed it back in the drawer and dragged her out of my room by her hair. 

"What the hell?!" She screeched. "Mom!"

And like usual, my Aunt Kelly and my parents came to her beck and call, tripping over each other to get up the stairs. 

"What are you two fighting about now?" Aunt Kelly asked, crossing her arms. 

"Kelsey keeps stealing and wrecking all of my clothes and stealing all my expensive makeup! I worked my ass off so I would be able to walk into Sephora and buy anything I wanted with the money I worked for. She's breaking powders, breaking glass foundation bottles, and losing my eyeshadow palettes! She ripped one of the arms of my leather jacket that I bought with my OWN money, and spilled fucking Pepsi all over my white converse! If you two wanted to come here this summer, then why the hell didn't you come prepared with your own makeup and clothes? I'm done with HER stealing all of my stuff!" I yelled, pointing my finger at Kelsey. 

"Is this true Kelsey?" My dad asked.

"Well.." She started. 

"Don't you dare fucking lie either." I spat. 

My mom and dad were both shocked at my language but they didn't stop me because things like this have happened in the past and they know that if they try and calm me down, it just makes me even more angry.