I thought you were my friend

Buffy's p.o.v
I woke up to see Alex was not in the room i got dressed and i ran out i ran into Xander's room i woke him up 'Buffy what's wrong' Xander asked him i am so worried 'When i woke up he wasn't in the room' i said really fast 'Buffy slow down and tell me what happened' Xander said as he made me sit down on the bed. 'When i woke up Alex was not in the room' i said Xander goes to the bathroom and gets dress we leave the room we ran into Spike who is drinking some blood 'Slayer you okay' Spike asked 'Have you seen Alex' i asked 'No why did he learn to ran' Spike said with a laugh i walked past him 'Alex is not in her room when she woke up' i hared Xander tell Spike. I ran to Angel's office to see if Giles is there and he was so was Angel Gunn and Wesley 'Buffy you okay' Angel asked me 'Have any of you seem Alex by any chance' i asked 'Sorry no has something happened' Wesley asked 'When i woke up he wasn't in the room and he never leaves anywhere without me' i said i was about to leave 'We will help you look for him' Angel said then we all left the room i was really worried then i saw Alex with Connor i ran up to him 'Alex omg' i said hugging him and kissing him on the head 'Lucky i went to go to school or he might be dead' Connor said 'What was he doing near your school' i asked 'Maybe you should ask Willow because i saw magic on him it's not there now' Connor said i hugged Connor 'Thank you' i said then i picked Alex up and hugged my son

Later that day i walked into Willow's room 'Buffy i am sorry' Willow said i was not happy if she thinks i am her friend after this 'Don't we are not friends anymore and if you want to go home then go for your job i don't know we have to vote for it when we go back to London after we fight this thing' i said i was about to leave 'Buffy can't you forgive me' she said why would i forgive her 'No i can't i forgive you when you out me in a coma and for making me have a miscarriage but i can not forgive you for this and i don't think i ever will if you do keep your job then we will only talk to each other when we have to and i don't want you anywhere near my son' and with that i left i saw all of them acting like they were not listening 'Xander can you look after Alex he is asleep now but he might wake up' i asked 'Sure where you going' Xander asked 'To tran' i said then i left.

Connor's p.o.v
I followed Buffy into the traning room 'You okay' i asked she tuned to face me 'Yeah i just thought she was my friend' Buffy said sitting on the floor and i sat next to her on the floor 'Do you want to kill some vampires it will be dark soon and dad tells me you always take out your anger out on the vampires you are slaying' i said 'Okay lets go' Buffy said and we left for the grave yard.

After Buffy slayed some vampires we went back to the office we walked into dad's office Buffy Nield down next to Alex who is playing with his cars. 'Have you been good' Buffy asked Alex he was talked baby talk 'Yeah Buffy David called i said you were at the shops' Xander said 'Thanks i will call him back later' Buffy said as she kissed Alex on the head dad comes in 'Where have you two been' dad asked me 'I wanted to see how Buffy slay vampires and you were right she is a good slayer' i said then Willow walked in 'Fred can you get Alex ready for bed' Buffy asked i hope Buffy hits Willow in the face. 'Sure come on Alex' Fred said Alex took Fred's hand and they left the room Buffy sat next to Spike.

Willow's p.o.v
Here goes nothing i have to say something to Buffy to make things right 'Buffy i'm sorry but we shouldn't thow our friendship away i am sorry what i did to Alex' i said Buffy didn't even look at me then she looked at me 'I thought you were my friend but your not i have forgave you for everything you have done to me but i will not forgive you for this and i never will you know something i don't care what you do and all you are to me now is someone i work with i don't need you' Buffy told me then she left the room and Cordelia ran after Buffy.