37

Chapter Thirty-Seven
❅❅❅

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney.

❅❅❅

"Brain.."

"...dose..."

"Surgery...."

Mina was half unconscious, as she laid on a bed.

Mm...comfortable...

She could only make out some words that were being thrown around by people around her.

Most of them were wearing white, and had masks covering their faces. The rest were wearing casual clothes, like her-

Wait, what? I'm not wearing casual clothes!

Mina tried to open an eye, but even doing that took a lot of her energy.

She realized that she was wearing the hospital gown.

Mina opened her mouth, but no sound came out. Her throat was dry, and her lips were cracked.

How long was I out for?

"She's awake."

Immediately, the people surrounded her bed.

Mina's vision were still blurry, as she squinted. Her head pounded, and she groaned in pain.

"Stay still, Mina-yah."

It was a voice, so familiar to Mina, that she winced, "Se...Seokmin?" Her voice cracked.

"Yes, it's me." His cold hands grabbed Mina's warmer ones, "Don't worry, I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

Mina blinked, as her vision became clearer. DK's worried face came into view.

She saw the other boys, Ryu and Young Min, as well as some nurses and a doctor.

"What is happening?" Mina asked, holding onto her pounding head.

DK squeezed her hand comfortingly, before turning to the doctor.

"She needs the surgery." He said, his voice full of authority.

Mina quickly pulled her hand away from DK, as she spat, "Hey, hey, hey! What surgery are you talking about? And I thought our friendship were over?"

Joshua sighed, "Mina-yah..."

Mina narrowed his eyes at him, "Don't you 'Mina-yah' me."

Seungcheol glared at her, "Mina, I am technically still your boyfriend, so you'd better listen to me or your ass is getting a spanking."

Mina glared right back at him, not in the slightest bit intimidated, "Screw you."

Jeonghan massaged the spot in between his eyebrows, and sighed, "Mina, you need a surgery asap."